Konecranes is the industry shaping global leader in manufacturing and servicing overhead cranes and other lifting equipment. We service a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals.
An opening currently exists for an Apprentice Electrician (Overhead Crane Technician) to join our Saskatchewan Service Team, this position is based out of our Regina, SK satellite office.
- Upon training; you will visit customer sites to perform inspections, repairs, and modifications to all types of overhead cranes and hoists
- Respond to after-hours service calls
- Resolve emergency breakdown situations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Complete daily timesheets and inspection reports
- Identify customer needs and communicate the sales opportunities to appropriate Konecranes' staff
- Ensure Konecranes' and customer specific safety procedures are followed at all times
- Evening, weekend and out of town work will be required occasionally
- Apprentice Electrician
- Experience in similar industry is preferred but not required
- Good mechanical background
- Motor Control experience is an asset
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to take the initiative, prioritize and manage time effectively
*If you are interested in this opportunity please send your résumé to:
Konecranes Canada Inc
Attention: Human Resources*
Please reference Apprentice, Regina in the subject line.
We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.