Staff Accountant (Level 2 or 3) – Public Practice
KNV is an expanding, progressive firm with a diverse client base throughout British Columbia and abroad. We are a team of 13 partners and 165 staff and professionals dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients. A member of the DFK Accountancy group, we have locations in South Surrey, Kelowna and Vancouver, BC.
Our partners and employees have embraced values which promote teamwork, respect, professional development, commitment to community and an entrepreneurial mindset that has fueled our continued growth. Our family-friendly, flexible work environment offers a competitive compensation package and benefits which include extended health, dental, and fitness/wellness program subsidies.
We currently have an opportunity for a Staff Accountant to work in our Vancouver location.
- Two to three years of public practice experience
- Enrolled in CASB or CPA program
- Completed or close to completing all Assurance Hours
- Exposure to NTRs, RER files, audit, personal and corporate tax
- Familiarity with Caseware, Caseview, Taxprep and MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong technical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
Please e-mail your resume and please quote VSA1002 in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.