KNV is an expanding, progressive, medium sized firm with a diverse client base throughout British Columbia. We are a team of 14 partners and over 190 staff and professionals dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients. A member of the DFK Accountancy group, we have locations in South Surrey, Vancouver and Kelowna, BC.
Our partners and employees have embraced values which promote teamwork, respect, professional development, commitment to community and an entrepreneurial mindset that has fueled our continued growth. Our family-friendly, flexible work environment offers a competitive compensation package and benefits which include extended health, dental, and fitness/wellness program subsidies.
We currently have an opportunity for a Staff Accountant to work in our Surrey location.
- Two to three years of public practice experience
- Enrolled in CASB or CPA program
- Completed or close to completing all Assurance Hours
- Exposure to NTRs, RER files, audit, personal and corporate tax
- Familiarity with Caseware, Caseview, Taxprep and MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong technical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
If this role interests you, please e-mail your resume indicating SA0914 in the subject field. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
KNV is an expanding, progressive, medium sized firm with a diverse client base throughout British Columbia. We are a team of 13 partners...