Experienced Staff Accountant – Public Practice
KNV is an expanding, progressive firm with a diverse client base throughout British Columbia and abroad. We are a team of 13 partners and 165 staff and professionals dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients. A member of the DFK Accountancy group, we have locations in South Surrey, Kelowna and Vancouver, BC.
Our partners and employees have embraced values which promote teamwork, respect, professional development, commitment to community and an entrepreneurial mindset that has fueled our continued growth. Our family-friendly, flexible work environment offers a competitive compensation package and benefits which include extended health, dental, and fitness/wellness program subsidies.
We currently have an opportunity for an Intermediate/Senior Staff Accountant to work in our Kelowna office. The posting will be taken down as soon as the position is filled.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A minimum of three years of public practice experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree or advanced Diploma with an Accounting major
- A qualified, or nearly-qualified CA, CGA or CMA (CA students must have their assurance/audit hours completed)
- Experience as an “in-charge” or senior on auditing engagements
- Familiarity with NTRs, RER files and personal and corporate tax
- A desire to learn and provide quality service to our clients
- Strong computer and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work in teams or individually
- Eligible to work in Canada
Please e-mail your resume and quote KSNR09 in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.