KNV is an expanding, progressive firm with a diverse client base throughout British Columbia and abroad. We are a team of 13 partners and over 170 staff and professionals dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients. A member of the DFK Accountancy group, we have locations in South Surrey, Kelowna and Vancouver, BC.
Our partners and employees have embraced values which promote teamwork, respect, professional development, commitment to community and an entrepreneurial mindset that has fueled our continued growth.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support people and processes in our Vancouver office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Managers with exceptional secretarial and administrative skills
- Manage busy appointment calendars
- Interact with clients on behalf of Managers
- Produce a variety of documents, including confidential correspondence, presentations, billings etc.
- Track reporting deadlines and ensure compliance
- Provide regular back-up coverage in reception
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A minimum 3-5 years administrative experience in a busy environment
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional client service mindset
- A team player but able to work independently
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Computer savvy – ability to learn various computer programs quickly
- Experience with a multi-line switchboard
- Experience in a professional services firm would be valuable
- Knowledge of Taxprep and Caseware would be an asset
Please send your resumé and cover letter and quote ADM01 in the subject line.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
KNV is an expanding, progressive, medium sized firm with a diverse client base throughout British Columbia. We are a team of 13 partners...