_KKP Pickering is seeking an exceptional creative thinker to join our team. If you are a team player, forward thinker, able to manage projects from concept through to final production, we could be looking for you.
This position requires knowledge of brand marketing, design, interactive and print processes. Previous experience in the signage, and or web industry would be a strong asset, but not required._
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design electronic and print materials such as brochures, business cards, posters, mail pieces, signage, ads and other promotional pieces.
- Ability to work effectively with a high paced docket flow system
- Create and produce JPEGs, PDFs, Vector, graphs, charts and other design elements
- Ensure that all internal communications materials adhere to the brand guidelines
- Organize and maintain multiple files and design archives.
- Write and edit copy for print materials.
- Create press ready files
- Assist with signage production, large format printers, cutters, and finishing.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- College or University Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of specialized design concepts, media and software tools including; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of print production, and pre-press process
- Well versed in the latest graphic design methods, practices, techniques and associated principles
- Skilled with both Windows and Mac
- Exceptional written/editing and proofreading skills;
- Highly motivated conceptual thinker.
- Ability to work as a team member, but also independently.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment on multiple projects with efficiency.
- Outstanding time and project management skills and highly capable of multi-tasking to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional and creative communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Strong interpersonal skills and a highly positive attitude with a team orientation.
- Experience in web based applications such as HTML, CSS, and Flash would be a strong asset, but not required.
Indeed - 15 months ago
- 16 hours ago
- 1 day ago
KSV Consulting Inc.
- 4 days ago