Position: Administrative Assistant
Company: KÎSIK Aerial Survey Inc.
Address: 5180 Airport Rd. South, Richmond, BC V7B 1B4
KÎSIK Aerial Survey is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to fulfill a full time position as an Administrative Assistant. This individual must have a high level of energy, be extremely motivated and capable of taking initiative. Discipline and organization are a must in order to provide exceptional administrative support.
This is a Full-Time position, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- AP/AR Bookkeeping
- Prepare Monthly reports
- Take charge in preparation and analysis of monthly and annual operating results
- Be in compliance with accounting and reporting standards
- Organize company meetings/events and coordinate projects
- Perform administrative tasks including responding to customer inquiries, filing, and providing general administrative support to the entire team
Requirements & Skills
- Administrative experience
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office 2010 (Word and Excel)
- Reliable self-started comfortable with working independently in a small office
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on quality of work
- Customer focused, safety minded, extremely organized, and creative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and implement administrative solutions to streamline work for the team
- Ability to work independently and as an engaged team member
- A great work ethic, able to take initiative and adapt to various situations
- Demonstrates good judgment and a high level of confidentiality
- Knowledge of Geomatics, Geographical Information Systems, and/or Aviation is an asset for this position, however, not required.
KÎSIK Aerial Survey Inc. is a fun, energetic, and team based organization. This small company has grown substantially within the last year and future growth is highly anticipated. This new team member will have the chance to be a part of a company that is not only focused on getting the job done, but doing it right.
Salary: $30,000-$34,000 per annum Posting Date: November 9, 2012
Closing Date: Open until filled
Apply via e-mail