KIND Healthy Snacks is seeking outgoing, charismatic people to join our team of KIND Brand Ambassadors!
About Us: KIND Healthy Snacks is the company behind KIND Fruit & Nut, KIND PLUS and KIND Healthy Grains. KIND was founded on the principle of holistic kindness, and is proud to create new paths that avoid false compromises. Instead of “Or” KIND says “And”: healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful. KIND’s award-winning products and civic initiatives all stem from its desire to make this world a little kinder. In this spirit, the aspiration is for KIND to be not just a great brand of healthy snacks and foods, but a community and state of mind. (To learn more, please visit www.kindsnacks.com).
Time Commitment: Part time, up to 20 hours per week, hourly pay
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organization and hosting of in-store retail demos (3 per week, mainly weekday nights and weekends, 2 -3 hours per demo)
o Coordinate with store managers and demo coordinators on schedules, product levels and demo guidelines
o Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
o Capture demo results by timely reporting all pertinent info into tracking systems
- Research, coordinate and host marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region, partnering with like minded companies
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- Strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop
- Development of strategic programming, resulting in increases brand trial and visibility
- Collaboration with sales team to determine market level goals, utilizing strategic marketing initiatives to achieve
- Maintain relationships with existing sales accounts through POS placement, order taking and store merchandising
- Communication of success stories, key learning’s and other activities to Field Marketing Manager
- Do unexpected acts of kindness for others
- Strong Customer Service Background
- Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals
- Deep rooted understanding of Toronto and the surrounding area
- Existing network of relevant contacts specifically within culinary, culture and health and wellness communities
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong team player but also possessing the ability to work independently
- Problem solver
- Strong organizational skill set
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to engage a crowd and naturally outgoing personality
- PowerPoint and Excel proficient
- Education: bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Related work experience: 2 years relevant experience in events, promotions, media, consumer products marketing
- Food Safety Certification preferred
- Car and valid Drivers License
If you are interested, please send your resume along with a cover letter with “Brand Ambassador” in the subject line. While we are appreciative to all who take the time to apply, due to the volume of applicants we can only commit to replying to applicants who’s experience is a match for the role. Thank you for your understanding.
KIND Healthy Snacks is the company behind KIND Fruit & Nut , KIND PLUS, KIND Nuts & Spices and KIND Healthy Grains. KIND was founded on...