We are a very successful firm in the mobile space, located in beautiful Downtown Toronto. Seeking a very talented IOS developer.
Note. TO APPLY TO THIS JOB YOU MUST BE IN TORONTO AND YOU MUST WRITE A SUMMARY ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHY YOU FEEL YOU ARE A GREAT FIT, IN ADDITION TO SENDING US YOUR RESUME.
- Fall in love and have a huge impact on a product used by hundreds of thousands of businesses worldwide
- Young, energetic, flexible and super fun work culture
- Weekly team outings (such as the infamous Wine Fridays)
- A standard issue company green hoodie and t-shirt
- Work with an engineering team that values an agile development process, scrums, test driven development, automated testings, pull requests, source controls, and proper requirements and specs
- Work in a focused work environment - our product roadmap doesn't flip-flop
- Be self-directed -- you won't have some business guy or client peering over your shoulder
- Open vacation policy -- take time off as needed on your own schedule
- Flexible work times -- the # of hours sitting in a chair does not = productivity
- A kegerator that never runs out of premium beer and Frank's Hot Sauce stocked in the fridge
- Be a shareholder -- everyone on the team owns equity
- Spontaneous games of poker, Settlers of Catan, Risk
- Nerd out and try new technologies at bi-monthly hackathons
- 2-3 years of IOS experience
- BSc. in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent hacking experience
- Strong preference given to those who have have passion for personal / side projects
COMPENSATION: $80k - $110k / yr, + equity
Send your resume for instant consideration if you feel you are fully qualified and interested in this role
KHK IT is a top notch and very well respected continental IT consulting organization that marries "walk on water" Technical resources or...