KFC

KFC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), OttawaAugust 13, 2015
Productive and fun workplace, learn about customer service and how to work in a fast pace multi disciplinary work environment.
Work Habit Starter Pack
Head Cook and Cashier (Former Employee), Blind River, ONAugust 9, 2015
Working at KFC taught me the importance of keeping a clean and safe work area. Speed and good customer service are also key abilities are necessary to ensure quality product leaving the facility. My boss was amazing; she encouraged me to be my best, at work and outside of work, and kept a positive work environment.
fun at work
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), kfc philippinesAugust 8, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
i learned a lot from kfc i owe them all my supervisory skills they give me a lot of training and very supportive management. i enjoyed working at fast food
You feel that have a spirit of family and fun
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee), Edson, ABAugust 7, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: they meet the working hours
You will not feel as a worker, all people there is very supportive, specially in my employer. he do everything to team to be flexible and be a leader not a boss. and he always tell to us help each other and learn all your mistake and correct it quickly. all team member have a spirit and family and fun.
Good Working Environment
customer service team member (Current Employee), New Brunswick, FrederictonJuly 28, 2015
Pros: 50% off meals on a working day 20% off if not working
Cons: rush hour: lunch and supper rush
The work place is a great way for me as I learn new things as I work along. I get experience with both good and bad customers. I 've been told by a customer that I make a very good customer service member. I get good reviews from customers. I love working at KFC and providing customers the best service.
Fun, fast and productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Calgary, AlbertaJuly 12, 2015
Constructive criticisms
Fun
Smiles all over the workplace
Positive approach towards work
Flexible schedule
Rewarding and dynamic
Most enjoyable part? - Having to talk and serve different people of different backgrounds (diversity)
Flexible great work environment
Supervisor (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Tim Hortons beisde the locoation, great staff to work with, flexible, fun atmoshere
Cons: not much for advancement, short staff
Great place to work while going to school as they are flexible and able to work around you school and activities and the staff is minimal but you become close with staff members and it feels like a little family.
Fun work place and so much good people to work with
All Star Crew member (Former Employee), SM Marilao, Marilao, PhilippinesJuly 6, 2015
Pros: free lunches
what I've learned working here is how to deal with every customers with different kind of attitude and how to interact with them. the Management is good to us as their staffs, I have a lots of good co-worker or should i say friends inside the store, maybe the hardest part of our job is dealing with the customer with a rude attitude but its fine because its part our job, and the most enjoyable part of this are all of our customers are serve with a 100 percent satisfaction..
Fun
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee), St. Paul, ABJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Free food
Cons: Long hours
A typical day at work : Customer service satisfaction guaranteed
Maintain cleanliness of the restaurant

I have learned to deal with customers and money handling.

The management is fair to its employees.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with hot headed customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customers satisfied.
productive work place
Cashier (Former Employee), ville lasalleJune 26, 2015
A typical day at is more less taking peoples orders and serving them and also making sure everything is refilled for the public such as he ice machine, salads, sauces, etc..

what ive learened is that you always have to remain calm and respectful with the customers, no matter what.

people at my work are very friendly,nice and copable to work with.

the hardest part of my job is making 300 salads every morning before the restaurant opens for the public

the most enjoyable part about my job is coming incontact and meeting new people everyday.
productive and fun
Cashier (Current Employee), lasalleJune 25, 2015
Pros: discounts on my lunches
Cons: I don't really get a break
A typical day at KFC equals a busy day, which I like it keeps me busy, makes my day go by much faster plus i also enjoy my work environment.
Fun work environment
Server (Former Employee), Stratford, PEJune 25, 2015
Pros: Great management
Great people to work with. Being productive was easy and fun. Was always eager to go to work to see my co-workers and customers.
Kfc life
Shift Assistant (Current Employee), 250 The East MallJune 23, 2015
The shifts are usually flexible with school and if I have to take any time off. The days are usually steady with good co-workers which we usually have a good time working together. As much as we get some difficult customers once in a while, we usually be able to sort everything with them and within the co-workers.

The hardest part of the job, is since I work in a small location,it's sometimes hard to manage the orders and the side duties on busy days, but with the people I work with I am grateful because everyone is willing to help each other.

Over the years of working for this company, I am more open with interacting with customers and starting small conversations, or talking more with regular customers. Sometimes its nice to see regular customers come by still after so many years and they see you as one of their friends. Even with some of the co-workers, we become somewhat of a family, and we will plan small events to spend more time together and have fun out of work environment.
busy place to work at
Cashier (Former Employee), CalgaryJune 16, 2015
typical day at work would be just the same every other busy and after 8 i learned how to manage time properly especially when im working closing shifts.
good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), St. John's, NLJune 13, 2015
not a bad place to work, paying you by the hour could be more than 10 dollars a hour, great food. ur meal was always $1.50 i think.
awesome
Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 9, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no benifit
multinational co. providing great jobs. i was working as cashier and sometimes in other departments.

i was handling cash carefully
great team and fun people to work with
Cashier, Prep Cook (Former Employee), Hanover, ONJune 7, 2015
Was a good work place I enjoyed working there they had a great team to work with. I did have one problem with a scheduling issue which is why I left. However I think that given the time that it happend at and the situation I was dealing with I would have kept the job had it not have been such circumstances. All and all a great team to work with.
not a great work envroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Surrey, BCMay 28, 2015
pay was not sufficient and work environment was not inclusive and supportive. did not feel to be a part of the team. co workers cose to not speak English so I couldn't understand them. hardest part of the job was dealing with my co workers. the most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers
A wonderful experience with the KFC team
Team Member (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 27, 2015
Pros: Getting Discount on the food and making new friends
Cons: Long hours or clash of hours between school and job
Assisting customers in their needs or requirements ensuring they are satisfied with the customer service.An asset to have in a fast food environment which I have strongly built on is maintaining cleanliness and a safe environment for everyone. In my job I have learned about managing my professional life and personal being a full-time student it is important to balance school and work. My co-workers were supportive and very positive. The hardest part of the job was witnessing an individual not working as hard enough as everyone else which would impact any workforce , the most enjoyable part of the job was collaborating with customers and my co-workers because I love to talk to other people and ensure everyone around me is happy.
A joy to go to work
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Elliot Lake, ONMay 11, 2015
A typical shift was coming into work and preparing for the daily tasks that were to occur during my eight hours. I loved my coworkers and to this day still consider them like family. I enjoyed dealing with customers and getting to know them. I also enjoyed the paperwork that came with the managerial tasks such as payroll and scheduling.

1 2 3 4 5

About KFC

KFC, founded and also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is a chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, in the – Read more