KFC Employee Reviews

cashier
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Port Perry, ON18 February 2017
normal day clock in then serve customers clean up any meses make gravy make the deep fried food use the cash register count money balance till.....lllll
Hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 February 2017
If you want a place that will forever offer you shifts, this is the place to be. Perfect for a student looking for a part-time job to balance with school life.
good place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON16 February 2017
very busy you learn a lot management was great atmosphere was good pleasing the customers is the hardest part of the job but that's the best part a challenge
Pros
free lunches
friendly environment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2017
Love working there with co-workers and new customers.
very friendly environment to work with. we have free lunch there.. very organized place. I learned how to manage with different customers. The hardest part of the job is to satisfy the customers need
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
less payment
Absolutely pitiful
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON15 February 2017
The location in the mall is an absolute joke. The managers are immature, unprofessional, and not suited to even be considered management. Plus the managers take all the hours and do not fire incompetent staff members. The staff are not held accountable for anything, and the store is a complete mess. Do not waste your time with this location what so ever.
Cons
Work place is good .They teach us deal the customers friendly
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 February 2017
Sometimes so much pressure in while working there but It feels good to achieve tasks.My boss gives tasks to sale everyday that much stuff and convince the customers.I'm very good in convincing the customers with the friendly conversations .
Good Starter Job
Part Time Cook (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, ON12 February 2017
For someone who's only had 2 real part time jobs, this is a good example on what getting into the work force should be like. Only thing is, it doesn't pay well. Not enough hours and for the pay (Which is student minimum wage $10.75) I should of had this job 2 years ago back in grade 9. By the end of high school I just might have enough saved up to pay for 1 course in college. Maybe 2 if I'm lucky.

There's nothing wrong with the job itself.
Pros
Free lunch under 9$
Cons
Not enough hours
casier
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC11 February 2017
I was a cashier and sometimes help with make the chicken, i learned that make guest happy no matter what went wrong, the hardest part of the job was make sure the orders were right
Fun work place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Leader, SK8 February 2017
working at fkc was awesome its was fun i started out as a team member then was promoted to an excellent team trainer then on to a successful team leader where i engage in running a shift daily i also got involved in kfc outdoor activities its a great company with friendly management,staff and great customers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
regular hours
Team building and brainstorming for the good of the company.
Food handler (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC6 February 2017
KFC is my second home when I was coming from the Philippines. This restaurant teach me on how to value the culture of some races. This company also value me as a teacher in the Philippines because if there is a new applicants I am a trainer.
Our manager is very comfortable to me in spite of our races. She wants me to become manager someday.

That's I really like this company.
Pros
Extend lunch time
Cons
I want more or less 8 to 15 hours work a day
excellent
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON1 February 2017
i learned about proper food preperation and how to safetly clean pressure cookers and prepare chicken properly and i also learned great communication skills. the hardest part of the job was cleaning the cookers. the most enjoyable part was washing the dishes if there were any and also the co workers were great.
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
not enough hours
First Job
Front Counter Worker (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON27 January 2017
This job gave me a new respect for fast food workers and taught me many things about how to handle situations. Definitely would work here again.
Productive and fun workplace in Kfc
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Estevan, SK26 January 2017
I super enjoyed my position in KFC because I love to see the people that they are very happy everytime I served theor food correctly and everytime I entertain them when the food is not yet done.
productive and fun workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL24 January 2017
KFC is a great place to work if you are able to do fast work i enjoyed my job there most part i enjoyed though was working cash because i love to be in contact with people ive got the gift to gab in a good way ive learned so much from kfc, like about how fast bacteria can spred on foods, management is great she is the best manager iver ever seen in my life she is sweet and caring and would do anything for you but when it comes to the work place she will lay down the laws!
Pros
great people
Cons
not very good hours
slow environment , barley was meeting times , poor management
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON24 January 2017
I feel as if the management team has some pretty far fetched expectations, an example of witch was meeting a 5 minute drop time when Management barley meets a 10 minute drop time.
Pros
free meal after 6 hour shift
Cons
preping the chicken in the mornings/ nights.
Looking job in the sales and food sector
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ganga Nagar22 January 2017
Calm and effective listener to the orders provided by the customers and provide them qualities food and services.
I learnt a lot of things while in the whole experience of two years that how to face the stressful situation and how to deal with different kind of people.
Pros
Paunctual, Hard Working
Cons
Emotional
Great team work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Westlock, AB19 January 2017
Friendly staff who are ready to serve...clean place to dine in..good food..also diverse co-workers..great place for first job..although you need to be able to multi task and work alone during peak hours.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Pleasing customers 100%
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC18 January 2017
Busy all the time,had kearned ri bread chicken and pack burgers,learned to filter the oil,clean machine,learned ti di the orders,learned ti handle the till
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Overtimes
fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Vermilion, AB18 January 2017
i love working at kfc, the people who i work with are fun, and they make everything better. a typical work day would be steady, we try our best to keep the costumers happy, and when the customers happy we're happy.
best job I've had
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Sault-Sainte-Marie, ON17 January 2017
It's an excellent job and I've been doing it for two years. I got a promotion within the first 6 months of working there and its the longest job I've held. I'm very passionate towards my customers and loved getting to know them and learning my regular customers. Nothing made me happier than one of my favorite customers coming in just to see us and enjoy some food in our dining room.
The only reason I'm not still there is because the establishment is currently closed.
Pros
great management, good location, friendly customers
Cons
opposite end of town to me, a lot of down time, outdated building

2.9