KFC

KFC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive work place
Cashier (Former Employee), ville lasalleJune 26, 2015
A typical day at is more less taking peoples orders and serving them and also making sure everything is refilled for the public such as he ice machine, salads, sauces, etc..

what ive learened is that you always have to remain calm and respectful with the customers, no matter what.

people at my work are very friendly,nice and copable to work with.

the hardest part of my job is making 300 salads every morning before the restaurant opens for the public

the most enjoyable part about my job is coming incontact and meeting new people everyday.
productive and fun
Cashier (Current Employee), lasalleJune 25, 2015
Pros: discounts on my lunches
Cons: I don't really get a break
A typical day at KFC equals a busy day, which I like it keeps me busy, makes my day go by much faster plus i also enjoy my work environment.
Fun work environment
Server (Former Employee), Stratford, PEJune 25, 2015
Pros: Great management
Great people to work with. Being productive was easy and fun. Was always eager to go to work to see my co-workers and customers.
Kfc life
Shift Assistant (Current Employee), 250 The East MallJune 23, 2015
The shifts are usually flexible with school and if I have to take any time off. The days are usually steady with good co-workers which we usually have a good time working together. As much as we get some difficult customers once in a while, we usually be able to sort everything with them and within the co-workers.

The hardest part of the job, is since I work in a small location,it's sometimes hard to manage the orders and the side duties on busy days, but with the people I work with I am grateful because everyone is willing to help each other.

Over the years of working for this company, I am more open with interacting with customers and starting small conversations, or talking more with regular customers. Sometimes its nice to see regular customers come by still after so many years and they see you as one of their friends. Even with some of the co-workers, we become somewhat of a family, and we will plan small events to spend more time together and have fun out of work environment.
busy place to work at
Cashier (Former Employee), CalgaryJune 16, 2015
typical day at work would be just the same every other busy and after 8 i learned how to manage time properly especially when im working closing shifts.
good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), St. John's, NLJune 13, 2015
not a bad place to work, paying you by the hour could be more than 10 dollars a hour, great food. ur meal was always $1.50 i think.
awesome
Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 9, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no benifit
multinational co. providing great jobs. i was working as cashier and sometimes in other departments.

i was handling cash carefully
great team and fun people to work with
Cashier, Prep Cook (Former Employee), Hanover, ONJune 7, 2015
Was a good work place I enjoyed working there they had a great team to work with. I did have one problem with a scheduling issue which is why I left. However I think that given the time that it happend at and the situation I was dealing with I would have kept the job had it not have been such circumstances. All and all a great team to work with.
not a great work envroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Surrey, BCMay 28, 2015
pay was not sufficient and work environment was not inclusive and supportive. did not feel to be a part of the team. co workers cose to not speak English so I couldn't understand them. hardest part of the job was dealing with my co workers. the most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers
A wonderful experience with the KFC team
Team Member (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 27, 2015
Pros: Getting Discount on the food and making new friends
Cons: Long hours or clash of hours between school and job
Assisting customers in their needs or requirements ensuring they are satisfied with the customer service.An asset to have in a fast food environment which I have strongly built on is maintaining cleanliness and a safe environment for everyone. In my job I have learned about managing my professional life and personal being a full-time student it is important to balance school and work. My co-workers were supportive and very positive. The hardest part of the job was witnessing an individual not working as hard enough as everyone else which would impact any workforce , the most enjoyable part of the job was collaborating with customers and my co-workers because I love to talk to other people and ensure everyone around me is happy.
A joy to go to work
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Elliot Lake, ONMay 11, 2015
A typical shift was coming into work and preparing for the daily tasks that were to occur during my eight hours. I loved my coworkers and to this day still consider them like family. I enjoyed dealing with customers and getting to know them. I also enjoyed the paperwork that came with the managerial tasks such as payroll and scheduling.
Great
cook (Former Employee), OrangevilleMay 8, 2015
I your looking for motivation you got it.. I was preparing the chicken raw cooking it and then cleaning at nights. I got paid I got a raise for good workmanship.
Productive workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONMay 6, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: Disrespectful Boss
A typical day including working the cash register and completing orders. I learned how to multitask more efficiently and develop new hospitality skills. My co-workers definitely helped me feel in a comfortable environment by introducing me to my new responsibilities.
Another Productive day at work
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee), Atherley Road,OrilliaMay 4, 2015
Pros: Good Management
Cons: Long hours and No off on weekends
Supervising Sales Staff and Stock with Balance Score Card as KPI

 A detailed job description entailing Sales, Staff and stock.
 Prepared sales promotions on local Store marketing level to achieve sales targets.
 Motivated the employees to maximize their potential through suggestive selling competition and such other activities.
 Maximized sales to achieve sales targets on monthly, quarterly and yearly bases.
 Optimal Scheduling of staff according to the shifts.
 Managed Inventories for Optimal weekly and monthly ordering for smooth supply chain
A productive, stressful, and learning experience at KFC.
Cashier & Server (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 3, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, flexible hours, and good co-workers.
Cons: Sometimes short hours, and some bad decision making from the management.
• A typical day at work is usually busy, however it is not so bad when you have a supporting management helping you.

• I have learned a lot working within this management. It may be the kind of job that some individuals will not prefer or take, however a job is a job. Every individual starts off somewhere, and a simple job can also be difficult at times. This is where you learn and gain skills and know what you are capable of. And I learned these skills in KFC. Not just for yourself, but serving the different kinds of people. I learned how to deal with different kinds of people; whether they are impatient or patient.

• I love working with my co-workers there. I depend on them as they depend on me for help when it comes to serving customers. I also gained some leadership skills, however there are some areas I still need to improve on. Some co-workers are hard to work with, however that's part of the job.

• The hardest part of the job is dealing with the management, some co-workers, and some customers. However, I learned to deal with it and turn my stress into a motivation to get the job done.

• The most enjoyable part of the job is satisfying my customers, laughing with my co-workers, and getting other people to notice me which results to getting job offers.
Productive and fun.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCApril 30, 2015
Pros: Free lunch, more experience
Cons: I don't get enough working hours.
Learning how to deal with different situations, dealing with customers and co-workers. Learned how to do closing and opening duties, being more focus and reliable to attain the highest customer satisfaction possible.
Decent
Cook (Former Employee), Brantford, ONApril 28, 2015
relaxed, fun, enjoyable, mildly slow, good work environment, great co-workers, fun customers, mild small area and packed, tolerable, with okay breaks.
just an okay place to work
CASHIER KFC MOUNT PEARL (Current Employee), Mount Pearl, NLApril 19, 2015
Pros: 50% off while working
just okay. no fun workplace experiences here. management is very new and needs more training. Store where only recently re-opened by a company called FMI
i was a cashier
Cashier/Food Prep (Former Employee), Port Elgin, ONApril 13, 2015
Pros: the money
Cons: manager
i was a cashier and also did some food prep.my days were usually busy. my co workers were fun to work with. the hardest part of the job was dealing with intoxicated customers that came in.
its a great place to work
Short order cook (Former Employee), timmins ontApril 7, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: you never get a raise
its not a bad place to work the manager is really nice but you feel like your working at a daycare way to many teenagers that are out of control

1 2 3 4 5

About KFC

KFC, founded and also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is a chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, in the – Read more