KEY Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Centre is currently seeking Registered Psychologist Consultants to provide clinical services to patients at our new location in central Halifax, starting January 2014.
As a consultant member of an interdisciplinary healthcare team you will work contribute to the design and implementation of rehabilitation programs for individuals experiencing physical and/or mental health impairments.
The goal is to provide high-quality clinical services to support rehabilitation programs that maximize patient abilities while utilizing all clinical resources effectively.
Details of the Position:
- Flexible, part-time working hours, based on individual needs of each client;
- Remuneration is based on an hourly rate, to be negotiated.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Doctorate Degree or Masters’ Degree in Clinical Psychology;
- Registered or Candidate Register Psychologist with the Nova Scotia Board of Examiner’s in Psychology;
- Excellent communication skills as a member of an interdisciplinary team;
- Implements an appropriate clinical approach (i.e. supported by outcome measures) to assist clients.