The Product Marketing Manager will be a savvy marketing professional with experience in high volume web businesses targeting consumers and/or small businesses; have a proven track record defining go-to-market strategies including understanding market needs, crafting the value proposition and leading product launches.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for all product marketing initiatives, programs and tests related to our web application
- Identify distinct customer segments, prioritize areas of focus and determine segment needs and characteristics
- Monitor industry market trends and competitors and provide intelligence on the competitive landscape and key trends occurring in the industry
- In partnership with the Product Management organization, review current positioning for web application and optimize messaging, packaging and pricing
- Lead product marketing strategy and implementation for the activation of new products and product extensions related to our web application
- Work closely with communications, creative services and online marketing to develop highly targeted campaigns
- Ensure that the sales force and partners are equipped with effective, up-to-date sales/marketing tools and pitch materials designed to clearly articulate and promote the overall corporate positioning, as well as the individual product and solution messages/value propositions
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for product marketing programs
- Be a key contributor to vision/strategy for all our product categories.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in comparable industries
- Proven ability to assess market position and customer needs, translate into product and marketing priorities and roadmaps, and team with cross-functional leaders to aggressively execute and deliver
- Experienced in communicating a company’s unique value proposition to potential customers, partners and market influencers through creative campaigns
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in marketing and business (competitive) strategy
- Experience being an integral part of an organization that has or is experiencing rapid growth
- Experience in leading product launches
- Demonstrated customer focus
- M.B.A. desired
Indeed - 14 months ago
KEV Group is the leader in school cash management software for the K-12 School Market across North America. Throughout our 17-year history,...