KEV Group is the leader in school cash management software for the K-12 School Market across North America. Throughout our 17-year history, we have helped and currently serve over 6,000 schools manage the cash that comes in from parents. Our applications will help reduce fraud and provide great convenience for teachers, parents and school administration. We are expanding quickly, come help us build our business….
As a Marketing Associate, in KEV’s sales and marketing division, you will be instrumental in developing and executing business strategies that drive new business by helping to develop the portfolio of existing and new clients. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who possesses solid analytical, sales & communication skills. The candidate must be comfortable with developing and fostering relationships with new and existing clients to educate the market on KEV’s products and services, and as well serve as a ‘liaison’ to the user community.
Your key accountabilities:
- Development and delivery of product, program and communications campaigns
- Collaborate within cross-functional teams to ensure successful product and program launches
- Work with internal clients and vendors to produce timely and accurate communications materials including: brochures, websites, presentations, letters, flyers, direct mail pieces, advertisements, online campaigns etc.
- Brief internal creative teams and vendors on marketing requirements including scope, budget, timeline, audience, messaging and overall branding
- Develop strong working relationships with external print, web, promotional and media vendors along with key internal departments
- Obtain appropriate legal, regulatory and compliance approvals for all deliverables
- Coordinate external events including tradeshows and sponsorships as needed
- Basic forecasting, business case development and assistance with data trend analysis where applicable
Your background includes:
- University degree in Marketing or Public Relations
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Exceptional writing, editing and researching skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing competing deadlines
- Advanced analytical skills and comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in all MS office applications including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
Salary will be composed of base salary only plus benefits.
Please submit a writing sample with your application. This should be a sample press release and ad copy, creativity appreciated!
Indeed - 16 months ago
KEV Group is the leader in school cash management software for the K-12 School Market across North America. Throughout our 17-year history,...