To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have done it before: been in a marketing position as you helped to scale an ultra-successful business by defining customer referral/retention programs and leading campaigns in a small business or consumer space.
Title: Loyalty Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director, Product Marketing
The Loyalty Marketing Manager will be a savvy marketing professional experienced with referral or advocate programs targeting small businesses; have a proven track record defining go-to-market strategies including: identifying customer advocates, developing programs to accelerate word of mouth recommendations and delivering “wow” across a multiple touch points.
- Develop an advocacy program to enable and recognize the sharing of recommendations from our happy customers.
- Execute this program across multiple touch points… in product, through service, in marketing communications and at events.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for advocacy program.
- Identify and celebrate top influencers
- Monitor industry market trends and competitors and provide intelligence on the competitive landscape and key trends occurring in the industry.
- Be a key contributor to vision/strategy for all our product categories.
- Recommend product enhancements based on deep understanding of key influencers.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in comparable industries
- Proven ability to assess customer needs, translate into marketing priorities, and team with cross-functional leaders to aggressively execute and deliver
- Experienced in communicating a company’s unique value proposition to potential customers, partners and market influencers through creative campaigns
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in marketing and business (competitive) strategy
- Experience being an integral part of an organization that has or is experiencing rapid growth
- Experience in leading product launches
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Business degree or M.B.A. desired
Indeed - 10 months ago