KEV Group Inc
Presently, KEV Group is located in Mississauga, however, they will be moving to Toronto in early 2014.
Business Development Rep (BDR)
The sales team is one of the main pillars of KEV Group’s amazing growth. We thrive on the opportunity to tell potential clients about the amazing benefits of our fund management solution and are always engaged with potential customers through warm calling methods and enlightening presentations of our School Cash Suite. We are confident conversationalists with endearing customer service skills that continually project our enthusiasm of our solution to school and district level staff members. We turn potential clients into delighted customers and we turn delighted customers into KEV advocates. Working in the sales department at KEV Group is fun, fast paced and has endless opportunity.
As a BDR at KEV Group, you will:
- Be responsible for cold-calling, prospecting and qualifying leads
- Have an assertive, yet consultative, strategy
- Be responsible for sourcing and developing leads
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Maintain accurate records of all activities in the CRM
Compensation is between $37.5K-$45K, based on experience, plus incentives
As a BDR at KEV Group, you will be/have:
2. Aggressive, persistent
4. Great character
5. Good canvas
As a BDR at KEV Group, you have:
- 2-5 years of B2B BDR experience
- The ability to engage multiple levels of prospective clients’ personnel, such as district superintendents and KEV’s user base (school administrators)
- The ability to work independently
- Motivation by personal and financial goals and are determined to meet them
- Strong communication and time management
KEV Group is the leader in school cash management and online payment software for the K-12 education industry across North America.