KEV Group is the leader in accounting and payment processing software and related applications for the K-12 School Market across North America. Throughout our 15 year history, we have helped and currently serve over 6,000 schools manage the cash that comes in from parents. Our applications will help reduce fraud and provide great convenience for teachers, parents and school administration. We are expanding quickly, come help us build our business….
We are looking for someone who is: A self-starter, methodical, creative and hard working.
The candidate will assist the Director of Operations and the CEO in performing general business duties including but not limited to financial analysis, business development, industry analysis, marketing and public relations, internal controls and procedures management, financial modeling, reporting and business analysis, internal and external presentations and general office management.
- University degree preferably in business, accounting or management
- Proficient with MS Office, especially MS excel
- Analytical Skills: Analyzing and understanding project scope and objectives
- Detailed oriented skill set
- Relevant job experience (even if summer work)
- Strong time management skills
- At least a basic understanding of software, accounting or the education industry
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum of a bachelors degree from a top educational institution and ability to use business computing tools.
Salary will be composed of base salary only plus benefits.
KEV Group is the leader in school cash management and online payment software for the K-12 education industry across North America.