KEV Group is an international company that specializes in the management and security of school funds. KEV Group has continued to grow and address new client needs since our founding almost two decades ago as a pioneer in managing school funds. Our flagship product, School Cash Accounting, has consistently set the industry standard for school cash management.
If you are passionate, creative, result-oriented and driven, apply today!
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO (Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities)
- Overall general office organization which includes a variety of administrative responsibilities
- Preparation of word/excel documents, editing power point presentations with graphics and media files
- Organization and planning of meetings and events
- Maintenance of departmental records
- Other duties as required
ABOUT YOU (Qualifications and Competencies)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated customer service skills with experience supporting multiple demands of a management team
- Well developed organizational and time management skills
- Proven self-initiative and internally motivated
- Attention to detail and an exceptional level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable working in an ever-changing environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as individually
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits and opportunities for professional and personal growth.