Are you looking for a fast-paced, creative and challenging work environment?
Is working with energetic, passionate people right up your alley?
Do you thrive in a stimulating, over-achieving culture?
THE JOB IN A NUTSHELL:
Our client, a Cambridge based software development company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their growing team. You will be instrumental in ensuring that the office functions are performed efficiently through a combination of administrative and technical skills with the capacity for writing and expressing yourself creatively.
If you are passionate, creative, result-oriented and driven, apply today!
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO (Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities)
- Overall general office organization which includes a variety of administrative responsibilities
- Preparation of word/excel documents, editing power point presentations with graphics and media files
- Some copywriting and being able to write press releases is required
- Organization and planning of meetings and events
- Maintenance of departmental records
- Other duties as required
ABOUT YOU (Qualifications and Competencies)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated customer service skills with experience supporting multiple demands of a management team
- Well developed organizational and time management skills
- Proven self-initiative and internally motivated
- Attention to detail and an exceptional level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable working in an ever-changing environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as individually
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Take the next step… Please note, a writing sample will be required.
KEV Group is the leader in school cash management and online payment software for the K-12 education industry across North America.