KB RACKING is a solar racking system manufacturer. We’re offering different mounting solutions for rooftop and ground mount projects. Our products are specially designed for quick installation and lasting results. We have completed over 100 projects in Canada and the United States.
We are looking to hire a motivated young professional to join our dynamic team as a Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator. The position might also include project management tasks for solar rooftop projects.
The successful candidate:
- Has graduated university within the last 1-5 years
- Has high attention to detail and has strong analytic skills
- Has organizational and negotiation skills
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is proficient with computers, particularly with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Is a team player, capable of giving and receiving instruction
- Is an excellent time-manager, with a structured approach to his/her workload
- Is highly motivated and hardworking
- May come from any degree discipline.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supply chain management:
o Direct communication with 15+ suppliers and subcontractors
o Creating production forecasts based on the upcoming projects
o Triggering production runs and preparing purchase orders, invoices, etc.
o Inventory management and forecasting
o Research and review potential new suppliers
- Logistics and Shipments:
o Arranging shipments with different shipping companies for projects and trade shows
o Communication with project managers, suppliers and customers about shipping schedules and requirements
- Administrative tasks
- Experience in supply chain, logistics or manufacturing
- Knowledge about solar PV and solar racking systems
Applicants are invited to email a one-page cover letter and a resume of not more than two pages to careers (at) kbracking (dot) com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!