K-Bro Linen Systems Employee Reviews

Independent and multicultural workplace
Packager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 June 2017
Typical day at work starts at 7 in the morning up to 5:30 pm. I learned how to be accurate since I am doing the packaging before the delivery of lines to various hotels. It is a very multicultural workplace where anyone is welcome to apply. Most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction that you give to your internal and external customers at the end of the day.
Pros
3 days off
Cons
You are treated as worthless meat
Billing Clerk/ Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC27 June 2017
I learned that hard work and dedication (attendance and being a team player) do nothing to help you in this company, the management team treat you as less than human and will dump you without reason - stay away from this company
Accomodating
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC28 March 2017
It's easy to apply in the company. I basically went there to the company directly and they hired me within that day. The people are friendly and helpful.
It was a good place to work
Dry Cleaning and Uniform Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC1 March 2017
It was a fast pace workplace. Enjoyed the experience. I do my best when I multi task. I was given the opportunity it improve my skills dealing with an assortment of people in the hospitality industry.
Pros
Great co- workers
Cons
Very hot in summer months