Join the Accounting team at K & K Recycling Services in Pickering, as Accounts Payable support. Your primary mandate will be to maintain accounting files and assist in all areas of Accounts Payable. This person will report directly to the Controller and will be able to work under minimum supervision. This is a full-time position with hours of work from Monday to Friday 9-5.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform other administrative duties including filing, photocopying, faxing, couriers
- Bank Deposits;
- Assist with Accounts Payable, cheque runs twice a month, email wire confirmations to customers;
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with internal departments including Purchasing, Operations and Sales teams;
- Use internal software to maintain timely and accurate vendor information profile records and accounting files.
This position is not limited to the above duties. Additional duties not described may be required.
An ideal candidate for K&K Recycling Services:
- Candidate MUST have GP (Microsoft Great Plains) experience.
- Accounting experience required, college or university experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good at multi-tasking, extremely efficient and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft products such as: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Customer service oriented and able to work effectively independently and in teams;
- Confident and tactful to comfortably deal with diverse personalities.
Immediate upon hire (time for notice at a prior role will be permitted)
Compensation Range & Other Information:
- $35000- $40000 per year plus benefits (depending on qualifications) plus bonus
- Three month probationary period
- The role will work based out of the Pickering yard.
- Driver’s License required to make occasional deliveries/bank deposits.