JW Research Employee Review

they change the rules as you go along
rep for MasterCard (Former Employee) –  Victoria BC23 January 2014
I worked for the Victoria branch for a little over 2 weeks promoting Mastercard for Canadian Tire in their stores after the for the training was very exact and precise telling us that our be salary vary depending on the number of options we added to the card sales but is that the Commission was a straight $5 and when I asked if there was extra commission if we sold insurance package of the optional package they said no only the street up the mission a week along in the work they told us that the Commission was only to be gotten if we sold enough optional products when my first check came in Zsolt they took two dollars of my base salary and told me it was for training but I only had one day of training
Pros
its whatever
Cons
dishonest

Other JW Research Employee Reviews

Productive, fun enviroment, and great customer interafton.
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 January 2018
I enjoyed working with JWR . I enjoyed the interaction the job allowed me to have with the customers. I would say overall it is a good job to have for the right person.
Pros
Good money when you hit sales
Cons
Short days with no sales
Good pay but boring work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Langford, BC30 October 2017
They pay $16 plus commission which is really good but the work that you have to do is not something that everyone would enjoy. You just have to walk around the store and approach people and get them to sign up for a credit card, that's it.
Pros
good pay, good manager, scope for advancement
Cons
no teamwork, little to no training and all you do is talk to strangers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JW Research. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4