JW Research Employee Review

enjoyable work environment and networking
Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Calgary International Airport (yyc), Calgary,AB16 September 2013
Environment of this work is enjoyable. I work with 4-5 people and as a team lead I take care of my responsibility and make sure customer knows every details about Promotion Product. From this job i learned how to handle a typical situation with a customer. I always calm with my customers and try to provide them best service. Management is very poor because the don't provide medical benefits, overt time benefits also they do not have any job security.
The hardest part of this job is Convincing a customer for promotion but I always use different energetic formula to convince them. Even though management is very poor quality but I enjoy to work here because everyday I talk to new people at The Airport. It helps me improve communication skills.
Pros
Great co-worker, Environment, networking
Cons
long shift, overtime without benefits

Other JW Research Employee Reviews

not a fun job to do
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 January 2018
the job is selling cc to customers who dont really need it, the job is consent rejection, dealing with anger people, will reduce your joy in life with a lot of negativity
Productive, fun enviroment, and great customer interafton.
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 January 2018
I enjoyed working with JWR . I enjoyed the interaction the job allowed me to have with the customers. I would say overall it is a good job to have for the right person.
Pros
Good money when you hit sales
Cons
Short days with no sales

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JW Research. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7