JW Research Employee Review

enjoyable work environment and networking
Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Calgary International Airport (yyc), Calgary,AB16 September 2013
Environment of this work is enjoyable. I work with 4-5 people and as a team lead I take care of my responsibility and make sure customer knows every details about Promotion Product. From this job i learned how to handle a typical situation with a customer. I always calm with my customers and try to provide them best service. Management is very poor because the don't provide medical benefits, overt time benefits also they do not have any job security.
The hardest part of this job is Convincing a customer for promotion but I always use different energetic formula to convince them. Even though management is very poor quality but I enjoy to work here because everyday I talk to new people at The Airport. It helps me improve communication skills.
Pros
Great co-worker, Environment, networking
Cons
long shift, overtime without benefits

Other JW Research Employee Reviews

Fun place
Sales Represenrative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 August 2017
Dealing with customers is always a challenge but it was a good learning experience. Not too much opportunity for advancement. Average place to work.
Pros
friendly
Cons
standing all day
Not an honest work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB23 July 2017
My manager instructed me to lie to the customers to convince them to sign onto the master card. Also she lied to me about the wage i was going to be getting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JW Research. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6