JW Research

JW Research Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive anf fun working enviroment
Field Sales Agent (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: own work schedule
Cons: short hours
great marketing skills and sales which required a lot of customer services as well
they change the rules as you go along
rep for MasterCard (Former Employee), Victoria BCJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: its whatever
Cons: dishonest
I worked for the Victoria branch for a little over 2 weeks promoting Mastercard for Canadian Tire in their stores after the for the training was very exact and precise telling us that our be salary vary depending on the number of options we added to the card sales but is that the Commission was a straight $5 and when I asked if there was extra commission – more... if we sold insurance package of the optional package they said no only the street up the mission a week along in the work they told us that the Commission was only to be gotten if we sold enough optional products when my first check came in Zsolt they took two dollars of my base salary and told me it was for training but I only had one day of training – less
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 6, 2014
• Leadership Experience
• Customer service and Sales experience
• Ensuring that customer receives highest level of service, cross selling products, inform about promotions and discounts offered by the company
young man, on a big job
Sales and marketing (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 15, 2013
Had a ton of responsibility, managing the kiosk as well as needed to obtain sales targets and had a team to look after and made sure all had sales targets up to date.
Interaction with new people everyday, and gaining proven experience in sales and marketing.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 13, 2013
Pros: competitive salary
Cons: too much standing on the job.
As a part of selling financial products, I learned how to convince people to make them purchase your product and manipulate their decisions. The toughest part is when you get refusals for the product for several hours, you get demotivated but I always manage to self motivate, and achieve my targets.
enjoyable work environment and networking
sales marketing representative (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 2, 2013
From this job i learned how to handle a typical situation with a customer. I was always calm with my customers and tryed to provide them the best service.
The hardest part of this job was convincing a customer for promotion but I always used a different strategy to convince them. I enjoyed working there because everyday I talked to new people and it – more... was very challenging. – less
enjoyable work environment and networking
Financial Consultant (Current Employee), Calgary International Airport (yyc), Calgary,ABSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: great co-worker, environment, networking
Cons: long shift, overtime without benefits
Environment of this work is enjoyable. I work with 4-5 people and as a team lead I take care of my responsibility and make sure customer knows every details about Promotion Product. From this job i learned how to handle a typical situation with a customer. I always calm with my customers and try to provide them best service. Management is very poor – more... because the don't provide medical benefits, overt time benefits also they do not have any job security.
The hardest part of this job is Convincing a customer for promotion but I always use different energetic formula to convince them. Even though management is very poor quality but I enjoy to work here because everyday I talk to new people at The Airport. It helps me improve communication skills. – less
high energy fun work place
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJune 26, 2013
Pros: good money
Cons: long hours not close to home.
- drive to different locations and set up equipment wait for staff to come and do a quick review of the days goal and address any issues from the day before.
- how to handle high pressure quotas on an on going basis
, how to adapt my sales approach quickly and how to close a sale.
how to deal with rejection.
-I really don't have any thing positive to – more... say so i'd rather say nothing.
-good co-workers. when there is a lot of pressure you really see peoples true colors.
- staying up beat when getting rejected
- making an incredible sale – less
Bad
JWR Marketing (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJune 22, 2012
Cons: many
Poor company, they treat their employee's badly. Hard work, long hours, weekends, evening, no thanks. Would never work for them again.