JV Driver Employee Review

Pre-hiring process is frustrating
Journeyman Scaffolder (Current Employee) –  Kearl Lake, Alberta25 February 2014
I received an email by a JV Driver recruiter, and I responded, and received a prompt response. I followed up and tried calling them, but I kept getting an answering machine. So I emailed them, which was the best way to contact them. I then proceeded to send my tickets, and proof of hours, as well as passing an A & D test. I was then told via email, that I would be contacted by somebody through the weekend, as it was a Friday. No calls. No call Monday. No call Tuesday. Ever since getting hired I have not had any support by anybody in the HR department. This is a good company with lots of work, but so far, I am very disappointed at how they handle "new hires".
Pros
Flights, lots of hours, good camp
Cons
HR department, Management

Other JV Driver Employee Reviews

The people make it what it is.
Journeyman Scaffolder (Former Employee) –  Horizon, SK8 December 2017
I worked with a lot of great guys so I enjoyed my job. Just show up to work prepared, get the job done and go home. Don't lie cheat steal, harass or try to get away with anything you shouldn't and you're job and life in general will be much easier and stress free.
Pros
money
Cons
Clac
good place to work
Scaffolder (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 November 2017
overall good working environment. paid pretty good and always had a good time working there. i learned quite a bit working with people there. safety meetings were eventful and very informative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JV Driver. Our community is ready to answer.