Pros: great people, amazing mission statement and fun events
Cons: united health care is terrible insurance
- No Typical Work Day, lots of variety and change
- Fun Travel and networking
- Learned so much about Diabetes and its damaging effects on families and friends
- Volunteers, Co-workers, Management all excellent. Some of the most amazing people I've ever met work and volunteer for this organization
- The stress from Events was the hardest portion
- Most enjoyable portion was assisting families going through difficult times and helping children. Educating the community would be the second best part.