Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful
connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe
we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place
where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company
plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14
years of age).
What you'll do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to deliver a great
shopping experience that enhances the self-esteem of our Justice Girl (7-14)
and provides a great value for mom.
- Provide a great customer experience
Are you Justice material? We hope so. Here's what we look for:
- Individuals with intense fashion radar that allow them to translate trends that
work for "our girl".
What we value - we are:
- Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in
everything we do!
- Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results!
- Creative: our girl is all about what's new and what's hot. We encourage
innovation and support creativity because that's what she expects from us.
- Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right
- Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated - we want you to enjoy life, have
fun, and take care of you!
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to relate to customers of all ages & backgrounds
- Ability to follow directions & work productively with others
Please drop off a resume at the Brantford location in Lynden Park Mall.