Our government client is looking for Enterprise Availability Architect, for 6 months contract at Toronto, ON.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Expertise and experience architecting integrated solution architectures from Business, Conceptual, Logical and Physical levels.
- Expertise and experience conducting Gap Analysis across technology (applications, infrastructure, networks & operations) and the development of roadmaps and work packages for closure of gaps identified
- Experience in development, design and implementation of blueprints, models, frameworks and availability architectures.
- Experience developing and implementing architectures and solutions using Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and industry standards.
- Experience with solution design for disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Experience in developing continuity plans in health care or other large, complex IT enterprises.
- Be knowledgeable in IT service continuity, continuous/high availability, disaster recovery.
- Be knowledgeable in Service Management, Control and Architecture frameworks (such as ITIL, PMBOK, COBIT, Zachman, TOGAF), IT Security standards and principles applicable to the healthcare sector.
- Demonstrated experience with Ontario Public Services governance, management framework and architecture gating as it applies to healthcare sector.
- Superior facilitator, negotiator and communicator - both orally and written, and be able to produce clear and concise documentation including: presentation material, design/architecture documents and training material.
- Knowledge of/Experience in the health care industry
- Experience with design, development and implementation of Electronic Health Records (EHR) preferably on a Provincial scale (regional or local EHR experience will also qualify, although less favourably).
- In lieu of direct EHR related experience, experience with large, complex Healthcare IT related systems will also be considered, although less favourably.
Anticipated Start Date: April, 2013
Indeed - 23 months ago