Our government client is looking for Business Analyst, for 1 year contract with a possibility of extension at Toronto, ON.
Knowledge and Experience in Business, Technical and Communications Skills Requirement:
- Minimum 5 years of experience to lead and conduct business analysis in order to assess Client’s business problems/opportunities and documents the business requirements in such a way that technology solutions can be determined.
- Apply re-engineering concepts to promote business improvements through alternative, cost effective service delivery approaches
- Minimum 5 years of experience to lead and conduct business analysis at varying levels of detail, appropriate to the project and phases of project, aligning with OPS Unified Project Management Methodology, Enterprise Architecture and Gating Process, and OPS Standard Systems Development Methodologies
Develop strategies, prepare business cases and cost-benefit analysis, and conduct feasibility studies for business I&IT initiatives
- Conduct business modeling; use case modeling; conceptual and logical data modeling; process and data flow modeling; use case surveys; business rules definition and non-functional requirements definitions for assigned projects
- Monitor progress, resolve problems and report regularly to I&IT management and Client’s decision makers
- Develop performance measures for business analysis evaluation and conduct follow-up
- Experience in the use of Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools to document conceptual requirements and scope
- Awareness of emerging IT trends and technologies
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate ability for effective verbal and written communication with business / Client areas; as well as technical teams
Anticipated Start Date: May 27, 2013