JUSTJUNK Franchising Corp. is a local Niagara success. We specialize in a unique customer focused approach to ‘junk’ removal. As employees of JUSTJUNK Franchising Corp. we are dedicated to ensuring our customers have the best experience possible!
JUSTJUNK Franchising Corp. acknowledges that having satisfied customers begins with satisfied employees. We are looking to expand our team and are seeking motivated and dedicated individuals.
JUSTJUNK Franchising Corp. Sales Associates are responsible for all inbound calls from prospective clients. Strong customer service and relationship skills will be utilized to interact with customers on a daily basis. Ideal candidates will have strong multitasking abilities in order to balance inbound calls as well as executing online marketing projects. Telephone answering, computer input, and clerical support to the sales process are primary aspects of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver prepared sales scripts, describe services and communicate pricing in order to inform and educate clients about our service.
- Proper telephone and customer service etiquette
- Accommodate customers by answering inquiries
- Think quickly by adjusting sales scripts specific to customer needs
- Schedule appointments for Junk Removal
- Answer follow up questions and respond to positive and/or negative feedback
- Interact with Franchise Partners and Truck Teams to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
- Perform downtime tasks such as online marketing (i.e. writing webpages)
- Communicate with effectively supervisors, peers and/or subordinates
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Availability to work full-time
- Sales experience within the last two (2) years
- Flexible working hours (evenings/weekends)
- Must be fluent in the English language (French an asset)
- Experience in customer service is an asset
Skills, Effort & Competencies
- Effective oral and written communication
- Customer service skills & etiquette
- Ability to organize and plan work independently to complete assigned activities on a day-to-day basis
- Possess good grammar, spelling and communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Think critically and act logically to evaluate situations, solve problems and make decisions
- Honesty, integrity, and personal ethics
- Time Management/Punctual
- Understand and contribute to JUSTJUNK Franchising Corp goals
- Ability to work as an active team member
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work by individual Sales Associates. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of Sales Associates. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Applicants will be contacted about the status of their application via email within 2 weeks of application.
Interested applicants must apply before midnight on 21/07/2013, by sending a copy of their resume, and cover letter.