Just Energy Employee Reviews in Canada

it was a door to door job
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  North York, ONOctober 30, 2012
it was an ok job!! i didnt like to work outside all the time! u started off late in the day and worked long in to the night and u had to get people to sign 5 year contract's!
Most of the people are friendly and helpful and their outings are enjoyable.
Registration Agent (Current Employee) –  245 Fairview Mall Drive, North YorkSeptember 11, 2012
I would door knock businesses and speak to them about their hydro and gas consumption. The objective was to move a business from Residential Billing to Business Billing inorder to gain more market share and offer a lower price. I learned a great deal about how hydro is charged, monitored, what to look for and how to switch clients over. Also learned how nasty people can be and that it is a very tough market and lot of people just want to complain.
The management were always very helpful, cooperative and encouraging and the co-workers were the same, for the most part.
The hardest part was the rejection and constant chasing clients down, not literally, and finding an area that hasn't been saturated. I enjoyed meeting people everyday and working along side with some wonderful people.
Pros
the commissions were abundant if you found the clientele.
Cons
long hours, no pay or incentive other than strictly commission pay.
Productive and fun workplace with some incentives.
Collections/ Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 26, 2012
A typical day @ work was very busy all the time, I was always learning new rates for diferent areas, no problems with management, I never had any problems with my co-workers, the hardest part of the job sometimes some customers were a bit dificult, the most enjoyable part of the job was I made a lot of commission every day.
Pros
i made a lot of commission every day.
Cons
very longhours
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MississaugaJuly 23, 2012
The worst company I have EVER worked for!

I have never had any career goal discussion as to where and how I can grow within the company. Managers never discuss the positive things you have done, they only discuss the negative and work against you.
Pros
nothing
Cons
management and work ethics
extremely stressful
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 18, 2012
ong hours & a stressful job make it difficult to enjoy the work. management was always looking over your shoulder & everyone was very stressed out.
Pros
learnt something different & new
Cons
Fun and faced paced working environment with air hockey table and jits table.
Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 9, 2012
This company is an overall great place place to work. The people are friendly and the training is extensive and the course will leave you prepared to do your job confidently.
Pros
full benefits.
fun
MARKETING (Former Employee) –  EDMONTON ALBERTAMarch 13, 2012
have respect to the staff ,pay good money and they are good at tranning new workers
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
no benefits
Call centre work
CSR (Former Employee) –  MississaugaFebruary 13, 2012
work is reviewed and scored daily as a CSR. Little tolerance for those who do not adapt quickly. Office space is nice at front entrance however call centre is located in back in a factory like setting of an industrial unit.
Pros
benefits, steady employment for those who like csr work, easy access location
Cons
factory like setting, poor lighting for eyes, found air quality poor