Just Energy Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Most of the people are friendly and helpful and their outings are enjoyable.
Registration Agent (Current Employee), 245 Fairview Mall Drive, North YorkSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: the commissions were abundant if you found the clientele.
Cons: long hours, no pay or incentive other than strictly commission pay.
I would door knock businesses and speak to them about their hydro and gas consumption. The objective was to move a business from Residential Billing to Business Billing inorder to gain more market share and offer a lower price. I learned a great deal about how hydro is charged, monitored, what to look for and how to switch clients over. Also learned how nasty people can be and that it is a very tough market and lot of people just want to complain.
The management were always very helpful, cooperative and encouraging and the co-workers were the same, for the most part.
The hardest part was the rejection and constant chasing clients down, not literally, and finding an area that hasn't been saturated. I enjoyed meeting people everyday and working along side with some wonderful people.
Productive and fun workplace with some incentives.
Collections/ Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 26, 2012
Pros: i made a lot of commission every day.
Cons: very longhours
A typical day @ work was very busy all the time, I was always learning new rates for diferent areas, no problems with management, I never had any problems with my co-workers, the hardest part of the job sometimes some customers were a bit dificult, the most enjoyable part of the job was I made a lot of commission every day.
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), MississaugaJuly 23, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: management and work ethics
The worst company I have EVER worked for!

I have never had any career goal discussion as to where and how I can grow within the company. Managers never discuss the positive things you have done, they only discuss the negative and work against you.
extremely stressful
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 18, 2012
Pros: learnt something different & new
Cons: long hours
ong hours & a stressful job make it difficult to enjoy the work. management was always looking over your shoulder & everyone was very stressed out.
Fun and faced paced working environment with air hockey table and jits table.
Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 9, 2012
Pros: full benefits.
This company is an overall great place place to work. The people are friendly and the training is extensive and the course will leave you prepared to do your job confidently.
fun
MARKETING (Former Employee), EDMONTON ALBERTAMarch 13, 2012
Pros: free lunchs
Cons: no benefits
have respect to the staff ,pay good money and they are good at tranning new workers
Call centre work
CSR (Former Employee), MississaugaFebruary 13, 2012
Pros: benefits, steady employment for those who like csr work, easy access location
Cons: factory like setting, poor lighting for eyes, found air quality poor
work is reviewed and scored daily as a CSR. Little tolerance for those who do not adapt quickly. Office space is nice at front entrance however call centre is located in back in a factory like setting of an industrial unit.

April 18, 2012

how much do they make as a CSR?

May 25, 2012

How much per hour or a salary position?