Just Energy

Just Energy Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Somewhat of a productive workplace
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 22, 2013
Going door to door persuading customers to use or services. i learned how to talk to customers, type of apperance ,and jestures for different customers. The hardest part is the convincing customers to use our services when there are a lot of negative reviews about the company. The pay was based on your sales. i didnt really like that too much because – more... customers will cancel and u wont get paid for it. – less
Great and productive job with awesome management.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 18, 2013
Pros: awarded weekly by management
Everyday there was something new but not anything I couldn't handle. I learned so much that I didn't know at first about electricity services.
Independent contractor
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 15, 2013
Door to door sales trying to convert customers to switch energy companies. had to deal with outside weather all the time.
Just Energy
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Chelsea, MAOctober 13, 2013
Pros: time is money, lots of free time
Cons: work in all types of weather, door to door
My time was my money. I controlled my own schedule.you can strive in this its what you want to do. Otherwise it's a good job to build a career off of if it is what your trying to do.
commission based work
Canvassing/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Worcester, MAOctober 8, 2013
door to door sales for electricity to bring down peoples electricity rates on there bills.
Extreme Sales Creditablity
Field Manager (Former Employee), queens , nyOctober 6, 2013
Pros: major sales experience and face to face deals
Cons: no lunch, no days off
On This Job I became a sales monster ! Just Energy Sales Rep Job Duties were Door to Door sales getting customers of con ed to sign up to receive gas and electricity thru our company. One of the hardest job for almost all employees , not to mention it being commission based only job with no base pay. You were forced to get deals to make money .. which – more... birthed a star in the sales industry.

I entered as a base level sales rep employee and became a manager in 3 months ! As well as being one of the top sellers of gas and electricity in the united states for Just Energy.. i was earning over 1,100 weekly base off of commission only!

The hardest part of the job was going all day not getting one sale and sticking it thru ... As well as it being an outdoor job having to work in all weather conditions was rather stressful.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact wit so many people and getting to make a non-believer believe in your pitch and personality. – less
sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2013
A type of day at work as hot and muggy or cold and raining I learned at work how to deal with all type of people from different culture the management was focus and good leaders and co-worker were determine and ambition's. The hardest part of the job was knocking on people door and the most enjoyable part of the jobs was been with a great team...
just enegry
independent contractor (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2013
A typical day at work was very long and tiring meeting new people in different areas of different citys. The things i learn was you really have to want it and stay drivin and want to keep hope in what you doing. The management was very good and the co workers was great try keep your head where it needs to be making money. The hardest part of the job – more... was all the walking every where none stop all day long it takes a very toll on your body. What i enjoy the most about the job was the co workers. – less
I WAS ABLE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE EVERYDAY
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: i loved working out doors
Cons: commission
GO DOOR TO DOOR MEET/ GREET PEOPLE.
I LEARNED HOW TO HELP PEOPLE THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.
THEY WERE VERY UNDERSTANDING
THEY WERE VERY NICE
THE HARDEST PART WOULD HAVE TO BE WORKING IN THE SNOW AND NOT EVEN GETTING PAID FOR THE WORK I PUT IN.
I ENJOYED HELPING PEOPLE AND SAVING THEM MONEY
it was what you made it
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Southfield, MISeptember 23, 2013
Pros: great environment
Cons: long hours
Go door to door and try and sell gas for a lower price than what they have.The co-workers are nice and accepting and are willing to work with you.
productive and steady work flow
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Kew Gardens, NYSeptember 16, 2013
A typical day working for Just Energy is to meet at the headquarters for a meeting. Then our boss will let us know how many deals we should have for the day. After the meeting is over we would have to travel a territory to work at and start knocking doors.
Hated it!!
Independent contractor (Former Employee), TorontoSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: none!
They lied to us made it seem like it was an office job but it's door to door sales n the pay is all commission. The first day I had no idea what was going on they did not tell me that I was going to New Market all the way from Toronto with a bunch of guys in a dirty van. I was told we were going out to eat n the next thing I know we are no where near – more... Toronto. Very disappointing experience. – less
GOOD IF YOU NEED SOMETHING TO DO
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 6, 2013
Cons: long hours
THEY HOURS WHERE REALLY LONG. THE PAY WAS ONLY IF YOU COULD GET CUSTOMERS TO SIGN UP. I WISH IS WAS HOURLY.
Great Staff and many things to offer
Licensed Natural Gas Supplier (Current Employee), Westmont, ILSeptember 4, 2013
Just Energy is a great company to work for if you're looking for great people to go around meeting and also if you love to exercise. This job has many offers and promises that is always met and fulfilled.
n/a
Sales person (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYAugust 14, 2013
i didnt like it. it was too much, but it did help me build people skills
great excercise
Door to Door Sales (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 7, 2013
Long walks and long days. I feel its not completely safe.Very motavating work enviornment. You have to be willing to work late nights in the field for hours at a time.
Long hours low reward
IC (Former Employee), Westmont, ILAugust 5, 2013
Commission only pay not worth your time. The company has no morals.
Customer Service Rep.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYAugust 1, 2013
I would go door to door explaining our program to different qualified customers and either sign them up for our program based on their needs. This was more of a customer relationship job where you would build a relationship with that customer and try to help them with what is offered by our program.
great envirnment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJuly 30, 2013
great leaders, good learning experiance. employees are great.
it was just to far from home
Sales Representative (Former Employee), TXJuly 27, 2013
really didnt like the managment to much they seem to single people out and only reward those they seen fit not the ones how worked for it

About Just Energy

Just Energy seeks a more just outcome for its customers, when it comes to energy prices. The natural gas and electricity marketer – Read more