Just Energy Employee Reviews in Canada

Interesting place that introduced me to sales targets
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONApril 15, 2014
At typical day at work, we the sales representatives go meet potential clients in areas researched for home improvements.

I learned how to sell a product to a client and how to offer professional client services for home home improvements.

In the evenings, we cold called the clients to inquire about their satisfaction levels with our products and services

I loved working with a partner because we complemented each other's sales pitches and skills whenever it was needed
Pros
income depends on personal sales
Cons
little space for improvement
Excellent employers
Scheduling co-ordinator / Warranty Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ONAugust 14, 2014
Just Energy has been a great company to be a part of, for the past 2 years I have been able to use a wide range of skills to benefit myself and the company, as well as learn new skills and procedures along the way. Management is great and understanding, and treats employees very well.
Pros
fair company to work for
Great enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 24, 2014
• Maintained a high level of customer care satisfaction
• Nominated by management to peer mentor new hires
• Consistently exceed team and individuals quotas in client satisfaction, quality and productivity by 10%
• Awarded “Employee of the Month” for exceptional customer care
• Awarded “Top Customer Service Representative” for two consecutive months
Total Review
Contract Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioJanuary 6, 2015
I can say that this job was kind of entry level job. There is not any improvement in this position and it is completely the same as self-employee. I needed to handle all of the business by myself and design my strategy and my plans. There wasn’t any clear area as a territory and I was able to work any where as I wanted.
Positive place to work
Door-to-door sales agent (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 10, 2013
Great place to work for people who dont need a Work / Life Balance. Motivational employers, it was cool to always be meeting new people.
Pros
roadtrips
Cons
long hours, having to pay for everything yourself
Fun workplace with lots of freedom.
Door to door Salesman (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONNovember 5, 2013
Great place to work for those who like the outdoors. This Job will heighten your social skills or give you some if you lack them. The hardest part of the job is selling a product you know nothing about, so I advise you to do your homework. If you like to meet and greet new people then this is the job for you as you will come across a very wide variety of individuals so have fun and be you.
Pros
fresh air and lots of exsercise.
Cons
long days and short nights, lack of social life outside of work.
Fun workplace to work in
Vendor Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 9, 2015
The hardest part of the job is dealing with close minded people.

The most enjoyable part is to work closely with the Director of CS and understand the core business and how the company economy works.
Great company
Sales and Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABNovember 24, 2014
Working in a team environment selling energy. Door to door sales. Enjoyed working with co-workers and enjoyed management team.
Fair
Team Manager Sales (Former Employee) –  MississaugaDecember 7, 2014
JOB and the company infrastructure good with facilities but the management is ok as never aware of what is happening.
fun workplace
Customer/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 24, 2013
fun workplace and good team members==a typical day at work
what you learned==teamwork
management==good
your co-workers==fun
the hardest part of the job==working till late nights
the most enjoyable part of the job===lunch
Amazing Opportunity
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  KitchenerNovember 15, 2012
Average income at the B to B level is over six figures. Expect to work 9 to 9 Monday to Saturday and no holidays. Live in your car/office all day. Make ridiculous commissions.

My family won.
Pros
serious dollars possible
Cons
serious pressure to perform
Not a great place to work if you are looking for growth
Senior Commissions /Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 26, 2013
If you are looking for growth and development, JE is not the place for you... Some of the management team in Finance is not very fair and favours certain people.
Professional Enviroment with Flexibility
Lead Agent for HVAC (Current Employee) –  torontoJanuary 14, 2014
I am described as a hard working person driven to assist customers professionally and respectfully. My experience at Just Energy and with my manager, Shail Silver supports my application for this position. While working there I developed the ability to proactively listen, identify issues, and provide workable solutions to customers and book appointments with them to make them knowledgeable about the rebates and gas consumption in their house. Though my work hours were part time but I could book as many appointments as other colleagues working full time. And could sell as many furnaces and air conditioners as they could. I won appreciation and motivation since the day I joined and could train new employees for the same position.
Combining that work experience with my ability to communicate and multitask, I believe that I can bring to a team of professionals a great understanding of customer experiences, identifying and discussing customer needs, and to which team member to best escalate any issues appropriately. My experience with Just Energy customers required that I become knowledgeable in transactional needs of personal customers complying with company policies and procedures.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
commission
Very challenging job
DOOR TO DOOR SALES (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 24, 2014
I would work with a team to choose a location in Calgary to door knock. We would drive to the location with a map and work through the area. Door to door salespeople have to deal with a lot of rejection. I learned how to change the flow of a conversation from negative to positive, gained a lot of interpersonal skills, and learned how to manage a team.
Fun workplace
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 23, 2014
The workplace is out there in the public. You do door to door sales and you do not make money in the first year but you collect invaluable experience on how to interact with the public. This is the least paid job I did, but it's where I learned the most.
Pros
virtue of hard work
Cons
not much money at the beginning
Productive and intense environemt
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 17, 2013
Good job with a good payroll-200 dollars per sale. Gained a great amount of experience in sales. However, sales was only based on commission so it was stressful and it was an 11 hour job Monday-Friday.
It's a contract job.
Sr. Quality Analyst (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 31, 2013
It's good company and i enjoyed work here, my team was very friendly and supported but here i was on contract.I learned a lots of new things here.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long hrs
Fun, Productive, Exciting
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONAugust 27, 2013
worked as a team player
customer service
long days
learned people skills, patience and how to really enjoy working
get along well with co-workers
great over-all experience and atmosphere to work in
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
log hours
Great Multi-Tasking Environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 30, 2014
The Commercial Department is a great place to learn new processes and systems. This role requires multi-tasking and prioritization. It has a really open environment to bring about new ideas, processes, and adjustments.
Ok.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  TorontoApril 9, 2013
Door to Door sales. You have the opportunity to make very good money, but that requires knocking on peoples doors from 8am to 8pm 7 days per week.

2.8