Just Energy

Just Energy Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing Opportunity
Sales Rep (Former Employee), KitchenerNovember 15, 2012
Pros: serious dollars possible
Cons: serious pressure to perform
Average income at the B to B level is over six figures. Expect to work 9 to 9 Monday to Saturday and no holidays. Live in your car/office all day. Make ridiculous commissions.

My family won.

June 6, 2013

6 figures if you are at the executive sales level. Just graduated from college? You'll be lucky to be able to pay your rent.

Easy going environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 12, 2012
Pros: 100% benefits
Cons: working hours
A typical day at Just Energy is to put my head set on, log in and take calls. There are always new rules,procedures, information on energy, rates and different situations with customers that keeps me learning on a regular basis. The management at Just Energy is very professional and most Managers are approachable. I have gained many friends of different – more... cultures at Just Energy and enjoy working in that type of environment. The hardest part of my job is reading scripts repeatedly one after the other because it is very repetitive. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping customers who need further information to understand their program and it`s benefits. – less
it was a door to door job
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), North York, ONOctober 30, 2012
it was an ok job!! i didnt like to work outside all the time! u started off late in the day and worked long in to the night and u had to get people to sign 5 year contract's!
Most of the people are friendly and helpful and their outings are enjoyable.
Registration Agent (Current Employee), 245 Fairview Mall Drive, North YorkSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: the commissions were abundant if you found the clientele.
Cons: long hours, no pay or incentive other than strictly commission pay.
I would door knock businesses and speak to them about their hydro and gas consumption. The objective was to move a business from Residential Billing to Business Billing inorder to gain more market share and offer a lower price. I learned a great deal about how hydro is charged, monitored, what to look for and how to switch clients over. Also learned – more... how nasty people can be and that it is a very tough market and lot of people just want to complain.
The management were always very helpful, cooperative and encouraging and the co-workers were the same, for the most part.
The hardest part was the rejection and constant chasing clients down, not literally, and finding an area that hasn't been saturated. I enjoyed meeting people everyday and working along side with some wonderful people. – less
Productive and fun workplace with some incentives.
Collections/ Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 26, 2012
Pros: i made a lot of commission every day.
Cons: very longhours
A typical day @ work was very busy all the time, I was always learning new rates for diferent areas, no problems with management, I never had any problems with my co-workers, the hardest part of the job sometimes some customers were a bit dificult, the most enjoyable part of the job was I made a lot of commission every day.
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), MississaugaJuly 23, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: management and work ethics
The worst company I have EVER worked for!

I have never had any career goal discussion as to where and how I can grow within the company. Managers never discuss the positive things you have done, they only discuss the negative and work against you.
extremely stressful
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 18, 2012
Pros: learnt something different & new
Cons: long hours
ong hours & a stressful job make it difficult to enjoy the work. management was always looking over your shoulder & everyone was very stressed out.
Fun and faced paced working environment with air hockey table and jits table.
Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 9, 2012
Pros: full benefits.
This company is an overall great place place to work. The people are friendly and the training is extensive and the course will leave you prepared to do your job confidently.
fun
MARKETING (Former Employee), EDMONTON ALBERTAMarch 13, 2012
Pros: free lunchs
Cons: no benefits
have respect to the staff ,pay good money and they are good at tranning new workers
Call centre work
CSR (Former Employee), MississaugaFebruary 13, 2012
Pros: benefits, steady employment for those who like csr work, easy access location
Cons: factory like setting, poor lighting for eyes, found air quality poor
work is reviewed and scored daily as a CSR. Little tolerance for those who do not adapt quickly. Office space is nice at front entrance however call centre is located in back in a factory like setting of an industrial unit.

April 18, 2012

how much do they make as a CSR?

May 25, 2012

How much per hour or a salary position?

Fun, quick paced workplace, where many responsibities were set and expected to be done correctly and efficiently
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Laredo, TXOctober 9, 2014
Door to Door sales, meeting new people ecverywhere you go, building strong relationships with customers, create rapport with cliets. Go through sales process, make sure all clients needs and wants were meet, 100% customers satisfaction.
Door to sales
Registration Agent (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: you get paid weekly
Cons: commission based, 72 hr schedule
I wouldn't recommend working this job if you are not skilled at sales. its commission only which means there is a chance you will work 72 hours in one week and come home with a $35 check. that is not acceptable.
Do Not work here
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2014
They Wont Pay You The people They Hire pass backgorund checks But have all kinds of felonies, will basically leave you homeless they are suppose to pay every week but dont
Eager to meet new people.
customer service (Former Employee), chicago ILSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: you everyday in any kind of weather
It's not a job i would want to do .the reason i did because they ad in the paper said they did a based. But they lied you get paid on commission.
Productive people
CSR (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 9, 2014
Good Day at work, nice people, good Managuers, i learned a lot
All around fine job.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), North Randall, OHSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: lunch was not free
A typical day at work is some what stressful . I say this because you never know who you may come across when going door to door . You can have a day where you run into a lot of nice and understanding people and there are days where you may run into not so understanding people . The key is to stay positive . I learned how to talk with many kinds of – more... people . I learned how to control my temper . For example , if i go to a door and the person home is rude and impolite , I learned to let things go and move on with my day . The Management was excellent , very helpful and caring ! My co-workers were determined and focused. The hardest part of the job was to keeping a positive attitude even when things weren't going good. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I was a independent contractor and i could choose my own hours. – less
this is a scam company
sales (Current Employee), michiganSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: 0
Cons: waste of time
this job is a waste of time, they dont give you proper training and they dont care about you. i had worked two weeks already an they told me im going to get paid $ 300 for it .......so far i havent received a single penny into my account..........this is a scam company
Informative
Independent Contractor/Enrollment Processor (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Very informative and I learned key information about electricity and energy that I use in my personal life. Great people that have became lifelong friends.
Team work
Sales Representatives (Former Employee), McAllen, TXAugust 20, 2014
Pros: very flexible and own pace oriented
Cons: no salry
Regarding interaction with clients
I learned to used my person and sales skills.
Team environment with great benifits.
Senior Director, Sales (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 11, 2014
Pros: publicly traded company with great benefits.
Cons: just energy purchased fulcrum power and i was let go after 6 months
I was only with Just Energy for six months do to an merger/acquisition. Do not know very much about them as our company Fulcrum Power (Fulcrum Retail, Amigo Energy, Tara Energy) operated on its own for the six months I was with Just Energy. I was with Tara Energy for 9 years and 3 months.

About Just Energy

Just Energy seeks a more just outcome for its customers, when it comes to energy prices. The natural gas and electricity marketer – Read more