Just Energy Employee Review

Fun workplace with lots of freedom.
Door to door Salesman (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 November 2013
Great place to work for those who like the outdoors. This Job will heighten your social skills or give you some if you lack them. The hardest part of the job is selling a product you know nothing about, so I advise you to do your homework. If you like to meet and greet new people then this is the job for you as you will come across a very wide variety of individuals so have fun and be you.
Pros
Fresh Air and lots of exsercise.
Cons
Long days and short nights, lack of social life outside of work.

Other Just Energy Employee Reviews

alot of walking
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 December 2017
Got to interact with a variety of people daily. It wasn't always a guaranteed paycheck and there was a lot of travelling as well as long hours across the city
Productive and energetic envoirnment
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2017
We would meet in the office at 11am have a meeting talk about the previous days excursions including sales or contacts,

then after we would discuss new ideas and talk about the new location we would be heading to acquire new customers.

Before we would depart we play a quick board room game that got all engaged and it was very entertaining in my opinion with the winner receiving points that could be converted into extra income.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8