Is this You?
Service Coordinator (Contract)
(North York, Ontario)
The Coordinator, Service Operations is accountable for all activities surrounding the end-to-end process to ensure that existing customers are processed for any service request. This requires the individual to manage the service request & schedule and optimizing to maximum efficiency. This role demands for diligent cross-functional coordination, primarily with other business units and the customer. The objective is that every Service appointment is completed within the policies and objectives set out by National Home Services.
YouTube: Learn more about what people have to say about working with Just Energy: http://bit.ly/TEvLKI.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Learn about the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth of working at Just Energy: http://bit.ly/TEyC6z
Your key accountabilities:
- Dealing with customers by telephone and responding promptly to their inquiries, and concerns. May include outbound calls for follow up activities, rescheduling appointments, arranging for other service calls, handling customer rebuttals and retaining customers
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; effectively probe into reported issues and trouble shoot to determine the cause of the problem
- Ensures that service work order is processed end-to-end; including customer follow ups to ensure quality and leverage customer contact opportunities to deliver NHS campaigns.
- Plans and organizes support service requests from multiple intake channels and to balance priority and emergency calls, by liaising with business functions to effectively manage service requests.
- Provides support to technicians to ensure that the work order can be carried out on the day of appointment to ensure 1st call resolution
- Tracking and measuring the schedules performance on a daily basis, as well as to collaborating with other business units to ensure mitigating solutions are implemented to ensure performance and conformity to best practices and alignment to Key Performance Indicators.
- Provides ongoing communications and reporting on key performance indicators to the business at large.
- Provides support to new initiatives and campaigns launched by NHS
- Other Duties as assigned
Your background includes:
- Post-Secondary education desired in a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Preferably bilingual (English, French/Spanish)
- Previous experience in a customer service/call centre setting
- Strong organizational skills, methodical, thorough and detail oriented
- Self-driven, creative and nimble-minded to effectively respond to changes and provide solutions
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to take the lead to identify and recommend gaps and opportunities to contribute to the productivity of the overall business
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting collaborating within and across groups, executing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be flexible to work different schedules, weekends and holidays based on business needs
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online directly at:
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube