Is this You?
Junior/Intermediate Programmer Analyst
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Join our growing software development team who is focused on developing and maintaining exceptional quality level business applications that have the customer in mind, and enable us to drive our business forward. As a SQL / C# programmer analyst, you will work with cross functional teams to develop and maintain business critical client server and web-based applications. Our Development team is collaborative; learning based, and is focused on delivering a high quality user experience.
YouTube: Learn more about what people have to say about working with Just Energy: http://bit.ly/TEvLKI.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have theEnergy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seekOpportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Learn about the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth of working at Just Energy: http://bit.ly/TEyC6z
Your key accountabilities:
- Work with Architect, team lead or senior developer to fully translate functional specifications into programming code
- Work on translating system and application design into programming code.
- Perform and provide evidence of unit test cases post development.
- Documenting, properly commenting and reviewing programming code changes.
- Properly following through with SDLC related procedures and processes.
- Offer input during weekly team meetings and during other project related meetings.
Your background includes:
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience working as a programmer/analyst
- Post secondary education in the field of computer science, information technology, or equivalent
- Technical Knowledge: MS .NET 3.0/4.0 Framework, C#, MS SQL 2008/2012, Visual Studio 2008/2010, with working knowledge of TSQL programming (Minimum 2 Years experience)
- Experience with one or more of the following, Team Foundation Services, Webservices and WCF, Oracle 10.X 11.X , Java, will be a plus
- Base understanding and hands on experience in technical documentation, standard IT policies and procedures as well as a full comprehension of the SDLC related process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as great interpersonal skills and should be comfortable working as a part of a small team.
- Highly motivated,enthausiastic and being eager to learn and engage in various new technologies.
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube