Is this You?
Customer Service Representative - Bilingual FRENCH
(North York, Ontario)
As a Call Centre Professional you will be pivotal in assisting the team to realize their goal of providing customers with an exceptional “Customer Experience” thereby setting a new bench mark in the industry. You will be responsible for providing our new and existing customers with excellent customer service while promoting our products and services to prospective and established customers.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your background includes:
- Minimum 1 year experience within a Call Centre environment
- Completion of secondary or post secondary accreditation is an asset
- Basic knowledge of MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance targets, and contribute in a fast-paced, measured and ever changing work environment.
- Must be flexible to work different schedules, weekends and holidays based on business needs
- Must be bilingual (FRENCH)
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our...