Is this You?
Account Manager – Bilingual (FRENCH)
The bilingual (French/English) Account Manager is a pivotal role to the retention and growth of our commercial business. In this role you will ensure client satisfaction by identifying current and future customer needs and proposing value-added solutions that increase our market share and account penetration. In addition to managing existing accounts, you will establish and execute on a comprehensive territory business development plan which generates sales growth to meet targets.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Learn about the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth of working at Just Energy: http://bit.ly/TEvLKI
Your key accountabilities – in French and English:
- Negotiate rates/prices and create and maintain policies to ensure customers are receiving the best service
- Proactively consult with existing commercial customers to identify needs and promote/sell additional products and services
- Liaise between commercial customers and internal departments to handle account management issues as they arise
- Partner with the Sales Group to develop proposals targeted at solving business needs of prospects
- Develop action plans to address problem areas and participate in the development of short and long range goals
- Provide Price Watch service to Key Accounts by setting-up and maintaining models for Key Account Customers and provide weekly updates to customers
- Complete internal sales processes to ensure a high level of quality and seamless client experience
- Own the contract and contract renewals for network for of existing commercial customers including pricing and contracts.
Your background includes:
- University or College degree in Business, Commerce or Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Preferred; 2 years of Business Development, Retention or Sales experience with commercial/small business accounts
- Strong business acumen with analytical ability to assess client needs and translate into business requirements
- Excellent French and English communication skills; including the ability to read/write/speak in French/English
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Motivated, empathetic, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Must have experience with MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly online at:
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube