We are currently seeking a Part Time Floral Designer
- Day to day store maintenance
- Arrangements and Handtied Bouquets
- Customer Service, in store and by phone
- Receiving inventory and store display
- Flower processing
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Proficient in Computer usage (Excel, MSword etc)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- A passion for flowers, with demonstrated creativity in modern and trendy floral designs.
- Must be dependable and able to work weekends and unstructured hours at floral peak periods.
Min 2 years Experience in Floral Design
- Hours and Wages will be determined.
Please forward resume and portfolio of 5 pictures
Only those considered will be contacted.