Juniper Networks

Juniper Networks Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive
Testing Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 22, 2013
1.there is a chance to learn more thing.
2.Work environment was good
Inside Regional Sales Manager, May 2011 - Present
Inside Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), DenverSeptember 19, 2013
Inside Regional Sales Manager, May 2011 - Present
Manage Inside Sales team to drive networking equipment and related support revenues through Channel Partner model. Motivate and drive Channel Partners and inside sales teams to exceed quota achievement in coordination with field regional directors. Ensure revenue objectives and associated goals/metrics – more... are met on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis; execute gap plans as needed. Utilize activity data and performance metrics to evaluate and track success. Conduct regularly scheduled funnel reviews and employee evaluations; conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with inside, field and executive teams. – less
Productive, supportive management
QA Admin (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAAugust 7, 2013
This is a great company to work at. The management are very supportive towards staff.
Productive and dynamic workplace
Focused TAC Engineer for Verizon Wireless and AT&T (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJuly 6, 2013
Pros: opportunities to learn and be at the cutting edge all the time.
Cons: work life balance suffers a little bit specially in customer support.
Depending on the current job requirement, the day can wary appreciably. I have been with Juniper for 7 years and I have found it to be very supportive to employees' career and intellectual growth.
Typical day includes working on customer problems, analyzing the data and providing technical support, collaborating with multiple engineering departments – more... in an effort to find a solution for the customer. Life is faced-paced, high learning and full of intensity. When you get tired, there are plenty of opportunities to relax you and get you ready to get back to work. Foosball and Pool tables are easily accessible, break rooms are full of snacks and necessary items to fill your stomach. Building is pretty sleek and state of the art. All in all, it is fun to be here. – less
A rewarding experience at Juniper
Anonymous (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 28, 2013
Learned from many talented co-workers. Fast moving with no room for mistakes.
Very innovative and fun place to work for
Marketing Intern (Current Employee), Bridgewater, New JerseyJune 26, 2013
Juniper Networks is very a very innovative and fun workplace. It gives you all the opportunities to learn and grow in your career. It is a very collaborative environment. Juniper will give you all the tools necessary to be successful at your job and provide you with enough opportunities to take the lead and show your leadership skills and rise and contribute – more... to the organization. – less
Fun Workplace
Intern (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 10, 2013
The working environment is pretty good. The work is good and quite informative.
Positions in NJ (Stay AWAY)
Resident Engineer (Former Employee), NJMay 15, 2013
Pros: company culture is good, people are very nice.
Cons: deceptive practices, not briefing potential/new hires on the problems with the customer, nj location
Large customer in NJ whom is absolutley horrible. Juniper places anyone they can in that area without telling them about the issues with the customer and how difficult they are. Stay away from that customer.
laid back friendly environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), columbus, ohioApril 30, 2013
Pros: friendly environment.
Cons: salary
My typical work day requires office maintenance, filling paperwork, scheduling appointment's, redirecting calls, and making sure invoices go to the correct department.
good
Engineer designer (Current Employee), sunnyvale CAApril 17, 2013
good working place
good management
good learning environment

jnprcmnt – April 30, 2013

To my surprise I encountered the rudest interviewer yesterday from Juniper. He asked me how a technology term appears in my resume, that was mentioned to be "knowing thoroughly" in the job description. While I was trying to explain the technology in detail he suddenly stops me and tells me "looks like you are not fit for my team". I had explained to him this is a technology I am interested in, read it up and did some configuration on it and know the concepts. Then he drops the call without asking any other question. Please people document such cases, if an interviewer is having a bad day it is perfectly okay to reschedule the interview to a different day since they have the upper hand anyway, but it is very unpolite to be rude over the phone as an interviewer. I have been an interviewer and never have been such rude. Let us not encourage such culture in the valley.

XavierJ – June 17, 2013

Hi - I appreciate your comments. I'll be graduating from college with a degree in IT soon. I'd like to work there in Sunnyvale. But, I'm not sure where to begin. Can you point me in the right direction for new grads? Thanks!

Great people, but lack of advancement opportunities
Senior Digital Media Producer (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: friendly people
Cons: lack of advancement and poor managment
Great place to meet people and make great work connections. Unfortunately the work place doesn't foster growth or job skills.
See previous reviews of Juniper Networks
Program Management Consultant (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 24, 2013
I started out as a contractor and within 2 months I was hired to build the PMO and all its processes. I participated in all hiring of PM candidates and acted as a mentor for them - challenging in a dynamically changing environment.
Great Environment to work!!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), SunnyvaleJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: excellent work environment
Cons: location
Great environment, employees engaged. Good work life balance position. New campus is very nice.
Great hardware company
Senior System Engineer / Business Development (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2012
Great hardware / software. Good company to work for. Day to day work like can be fun. Good co-workers.
Strong company trying to find its way back
Senior Manager International Sales (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSDecember 14, 2012
Pros: strong se organization, high ote
Cons: no advancement, product quality and software quality issues
Good company trying to do too much too fast. They spent quite a bit of R&D dollars building products without a customer base resulting in great products with no home and quality issues for legacy products. Currently refocusing on quality and cutting on excess product lines. However, it will be a few years before Juniper is back in the growth stage.
World class company
Sales Architect / Consulting Systems Engineer (Current Employee), New JerseyNovember 12, 2012
Pros: great work culture and co-workers
One of the best places to work in networking space.
pre-sales activity
One of the best paces I have worked.
Sr. Proposal Manager (Former Employee), Westford, MANovember 7, 2012
Pros: working from home.
Cons: low job security.
One of the best paces I have worked. I had great management and very flexible working environment.
Excellent
MFG Engineer Structure BOM of wireless products (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CANovember 7, 2012
Pros: good
Cons: good
Good working envirement, Team-player team and proivde time you to catch up.
Great mid/big size company, on the edge of becoming 2nd leader or not, lots of challenges, knowledgeful management
Compliance Engineer (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CANovember 3, 2012
Pros: still small enough to spin to the right direction, knowledgeful top management, good work/life balance
Cons: commute horrible, some too-large ego personalities, short on founding
At the share/centralize organization, great top management to lead Jnpr out of lagging products for their markets. Still found sub-teams working too much in silo, and bridging efforts was causing waves. Lake of knowledge in some area, lagging on training.
fu place to work
Software Intern (Former Employee), bangalore, IndiaOctober 29, 2012
Learned a lot. worked with bleeding edge technologies.
Had lot of fun.

About Juniper Networks

Juniper Networks has blossomed in a landscape dominated by  Cisco. The company designs and sells network infrastructure equipment used – Read more