Juniper Networks

Juniper Networks Employee Reviews

Productive workplace with close engagement with technology
Information Developer (Former Employee) –  bangaloreAugust 30, 2016
I start my day at work with a coffee and reviewing my emails, searching for bugs or enhancement requests that require documentation updates. Move on to tasks that I am already working on such as release-specific documentation, updates for existing issues, and other initiatives.

Learned networking technology, collaboration skills, time management when addressing tight schedules, and software development processes and challenges.

The hardest day at the job would be the day the software is released and made available to the customers from the public Website. Expecting last minute documentation updates and smooth publishing of documentation to the Web.
Lot of challenging projects and good place to work
Manufacturing Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 24, 2016
Learnt manufacturing process in depth.
Co workers are very supporting and good interaction with co workers.

Very challenging part will be interaction with cross functional team and effectively completing the projects within allocated time lines.
Very good Company
Digital Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMay 16, 2016
I started with Juniper in Jan. 2016 for a short term project. My manager was great at balancing work and home life. Knowing my children were out of state he allowed frequent long visits home to visit them where I was allowed to work from home. He helped me to gain experience in a career field I was having issues breaking into after graduation and worked with me getting personal time Forensic hardware. I would have taken a full time position if would could have been and would have been offered.

The whole company was very supportive and took a lot of interest in me and my advancement in this field.

I chose to work 10 hour shifts and take a three day weekend. We were allowed to make our own hours as long as we didn't go over our 40. I could work half a day come home and head back at night if I wanted to. Such amazing co-workers and management is fantastic.
Pros
Work/home balance - pay
Cons
it was short term
One of the best places I've worked and overall positive outlook overall on company
Executive Support (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 14, 2016
Great work life balance with great compensation & benefits, high overturn but the culture promotes a happy work life balance with flexibility which seems to make all happy.
Work life balance and Fun to be in this place
Pricing analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 15, 2016
A wonderful work place to work with , lovely experience to be working there .Management treating people right and encouraging all the innovative ideas irrespective of the level of that individual .
good place to work,very friendly people
INTERN, M HARDWARE ENGINEERING, JDI (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 14, 2016
Managers,co-workers are very friendly,very knowledgeable.
Best company to work.
Employee friendly with good benefits.
Nice culture good place to learn many things
Decent Place
Senior Manager, Business Operations (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 8, 2016
Good work, nice people, strong industry, nice campus. Stock comp has been low, but pay OK. Sometimes it can be hard to get stuff done as not everyone is aligned or willing to listen
Good culture, technology and management
Partner Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  BrazilJuly 30, 2016
Excllent co workers and work environment with high level of collaboration and excellent product line. Easy to work independently and remotely.
Fun
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 18, 2016
great co-workers
work and life balance
competitive salaries
competitive benefits package
fast paced environment like any other company in the bay area
Good product company
Sr. Director Strategic Alliance (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 4, 2016
Behind the competition but great networking product company. They need to invent and innovate to catch up with companies like Cisco and HPE.
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 18, 2016
Juniper Networks is a great place to work understand the cross culture which helps in career growth and based on which you can lead a successful professional life
Great
Senior GTM & Marketing Strategy (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 29, 2016
Juniper is a great place to work great people to work with as well.
Job Location is at Sunnyvale. Good Team and a great company.

It is very important to have a balanced life and JUNIPER is great in that aspect as well.
it needs a direction
Software Engineer Sr. Staff (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMay 10, 2016
There are big problems at management and executives level. This company needs a visionary that can lead it out of the mud.
good experience
PS Consultant (Network Security) (Former Employee) –  dubaiMarch 26, 2016
the best company to get good experience, as its international company, so I had the chance to interact with different customers and technologies
Great oppurtunity to meet new people
Front Lobby Security Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 21, 2015
-busy corporate atmosphere, checking in visitors (2-10 people at a time). Working with familiar faces and a lot of new ones. Friendly greeter in person and over the phone. Answering high volume switchboard calls through out the day (80+ calls a day) Submitting help desk tickets for service support.
-I learned: how to multitask, organization, technical skills, interpersonal skills and how to be highly dependable.
Cons
no advancements
Dynamic and fast paced company.
Onsite Systems Support (Former Employee) –  AddlestoneOctober 7, 2015
My typical day involved supporting over 1200 employees throughout EMEA on all aspects of IT, i.e. laptops, mobiles, tablets, connectivity issues, software issues, printing issues.
The most enjoyable part of the role was never knowing what new challenges each day would bring and then trying to resolve those issues, but this could also be the hardest or most challenging part as well.
Close team that worked well together and with our manager who looked after our personal interests as well as those of the company.
Pros
Working with latest technology
Cons
Would have preferred more international travel
Excellent company
Senior EMC engineer (Former Employee) –  Westford, MASeptember 30, 2015
Day to day activities covered design reviews, analyzing problem areas and developing mitigation strategies. Furthered my knowledge of international EMC requirements. My co workers covered all facets of R&D including marketing requirements, all of which were part of the developing team. Hardest part of the job was traveling away from home. My enjoyment of the job was to closely work with all engineering team members to produced a final products.
Pros
Overall company producing telecomunications products that were world class.
best place for new Joiners
Associate consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJuly 31, 2015
My decision making skills improved a lot.
The best thing is co-workers are really supportive, friendly.
Basically i worked in automation in the beginning i found really tough
because as i was not aware of coding ,even some times i got scolding but it was helpful in improving in my performance and skills to do my best.
Pros
salary, cab facility
Cons
I was working as contract and not as employee
Productive Enviroment
Commodity Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 28, 2015
Overall supportive environment. Bureaucratic, but to be expected from a large company. Bottom line emphasis on numbers and ROI.
Pros
Some what flexible work hours
Cons
Bureaucratic to be expected from a large company
Great Place to Work
Senior Staff Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 2, 2015
Juniper Networks is a great place to work with very talented engineers who are passionate about their work and technology.