Juniper Networks

Juniper Networks Employee Reviews

Decent Place
Senior Manager, Business Operations (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 8, 2016
Good work, nice people, strong industry, nice campus. Stock comp has been low, but pay OK. Sometimes it can be hard to get stuff done as not everyone is aligned or willing to listen
Good product company
Sr. Director Strategic Alliance (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 4, 2016
Behind the competition but great networking product company. They need to invent and innovate to catch up with companies like Cisco and HPE.
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 18, 2016
Juniper Networks is a great place to work understand the cross culture which helps in career growth and based on which you can lead a successful professional life
Very good Company
Digital Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMay 16, 2016
I started with Juniper in Jan. 2016 for a short term project. My manager was great at balancing work and home life. Knowing my children were out of state he allowed frequent long visits home to visit them where I was allowed to work from home. He helped me to gain experience in a career field I was having issues breaking into after graduation and worked with me getting personal time Forensic hardware. I would have taken a full time position if would could have been and would have been offered.

The whole company was very supportive and took a lot of interest in me and my advancement in this field.

I chose to work 10 hour shifts and take a three day weekend. We were allowed to make our own hours as long as we didn't go over our 40. I could work half a day come home and head back at night if I wanted to. Such amazing co-workers and management is fantastic.
Pros
Work/home balance - pay
Cons
it was short term
it needs a direction
Software Engineer Sr. Staff (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMay 10, 2016
There are big problems at management and executives level. This company needs a visionary that can lead it out of the mud.
good experience
PS Consultant (Network Security) (Former Employee) –  dubaiMarch 26, 2016
the best company to get good experience, as its international company, so I had the chance to interact with different customers and technologies
Great
Senior GTM & Marketing Strategy (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 29, 2016
Juniper is a great place to work great people to work with as well.
Job Location is at Sunnyvale. Good Team and a great company.

It is very important to have a balanced life and JUNIPER is great in that aspect as well.
Great Place to Work
Senior Staff Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 2, 2015
Juniper Networks is a great place to work with very talented engineers who are passionate about their work and technology.
Great oppurtunity to meet new people
Front Lobby Security Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 21, 2015
-busy corporate atmosphere, checking in visitors (2-10 people at a time). Working with familiar faces and a lot of new ones. Friendly greeter in person and over the phone. Answering high volume switchboard calls through out the day (80+ calls a day) Submitting help desk tickets for service support.
-I learned: how to multitask, organization, technical skills, interpersonal skills and how to be highly dependable.
Cons
no advancements
Approchable
Member Technical Staff (Current Employee) –  BangaloreOctober 17, 2015
Best place to work for a Network Engineer
Recognition is moderately given
Salary part is always satisfied to the employees
Dynamic and fast paced company.
Onsite Systems Support (Former Employee) –  AddlestoneOctober 7, 2015
My typical day involved supporting over 1200 employees throughout EMEA on all aspects of IT, i.e. laptops, mobiles, tablets, connectivity issues, software issues, printing issues.
The most enjoyable part of the role was never knowing what new challenges each day would bring and then trying to resolve those issues, but this could also be the hardest or most challenging part as well.
Close team that worked well together and with our manager who looked after our personal interests as well as those of the company.
Pros
Working with latest technology
Cons
Would have preferred more international travel
Good Work Culture
Software Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 3, 2015
Good Work Culture. Competative salary. Awesome Job Culture. I would love to join them as a full time employee. They should conversion rate for Interns.
Excellent company
Senior EMC engineer (Former Employee) –  Westford, MASeptember 30, 2015
Day to day activities covered design reviews, analyzing problem areas and developing mitigation strategies. Furthered my knowledge of international EMC requirements. My co workers covered all facets of R&D including marketing requirements, all of which were part of the developing team. Hardest part of the job was traveling away from home. My enjoyment of the job was to closely work with all engineering team members to produced a final products.
Pros
Overall company producing telecomunications products that were world class.
Productive Enviroment
Commodity Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 28, 2015
Overall supportive environment. Bureaucratic, but to be expected from a large company. Bottom line emphasis on numbers and ROI.
Pros
Some what flexible work hours
Cons
Bureaucratic to be expected from a large company
productive and educational work environment
Technical Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 17, 2015
I was able to learn and advance while at Juniper Networks within a short period of time. I built many long lasting friendships while with this company.
Productive and fun work place
Hardware Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 25, 2015
It was my first job after school. It taught me a lot of technical skills. It was a very pleasant atmosphere to work in. Juniper Networks is a good company to work for.
best place for new Joiners
Associate consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJuly 31, 2015
My decision making skills improved a lot.
The best thing is co-workers are really supportive, friendly.
Basically i worked in automation in the beginning i found really tough
because as i was not aware of coding ,even some times i got scolding but it was helpful in improving in my performance and skills to do my best.
Pros
salary, cab facility
Cons
I was working as contract and not as employee
It was nice to work there!
intern (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJune 13, 2015
It was a good networking giant. I was working there on IDP, a security devide, team was very friendly. I enjoyed a lot there.
Pros
Balance of work and life
Cons
every day same task
big company culture
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 3, 2015
Juniper is one of the big company. so the culture is big company culture. but the job is relatively stable than cisco and some startups.
Leading technology company, good place to be employed
Services Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 7, 2015
Juniper networks is a large company with small company values. People are treated fairly and professionally. Growth opportunities are available, primarily at the headquarters in California.