Junior oil and gas company seeking a contract operator for its properties in Jenner, AB.
- Valid H2S, First Aid, WHMIS and TDG certificates, Class 5 drivers license.
- WCB coverage, wellhead insurance, and have a registered Alberta Ltd Company.
- Can provide your own vehicle suitable for operating duties equipped with first aid kit and fire extinguisher.
- Assist in the operations of the company’s Jenner wells, batteries, and water injection facilities
- Complete required daily, monthly, and any other routine inspections, readings and reports.
- Enter daily production into Production Manager.
- Take callouts and work every second weekend in addition to providing holiday relief for other operations staff.
- Write safe work permits and supervise contractors for various operational issues and maintenance.
- Participate with the area operators, technical and maintenance personnel in developing innovative solutions to problems.
- Provide input into day-to-day and long term maintenance activities.
- Stay current with applicable governmental regulations which may affect operating philosophy and procedures.
Skills And Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years operating experience in heavy oil operations.
- Experience with high water volume wells and water injection pumps.
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Good computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft excel and word.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible and team oriented work environment.
Please submit your resume to email address provided. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 13 months ago