Program Coordinator coordinates activities and functions of Junior Cadet Club, ensure that goals and objectives specified by Junior Cadet Club are accomplished in accordance with established policies, time management, cost effective initiatives and innovative thinking are an asset. The Program Coordinator is a highly responsible for the efficiency of Junior Cadet Club program; Junior Cadet Club provides a free athletic and education programs for youth based on sound innovative program.
- Coordinate, monitor or supervise the activities of subordinates.
- Develops and recommends new or revised program goals and objectives.
- Develops and schedules program work plan in accordance with specifications and funding limitations; oversees daily operations and coordinates activities of program; determines priorities.
- Confers with and advises staff, students and others to provide technical advice, problem solving assistance, answers to questions and program goals and policy interpretation; refers to appropriate department person when unable to respond.
- Coordinates activities of program with inter-related activities of other programs, departments or staff to ensure optimum efficiency and compliance with appropriate policies, procedures and specifications.
- Prepares periodic reports, financial statements and records on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management or outside agencies.
- Evaluates program effectiveness to develop improved methods; devises evaluation methodology and implements; analyzes results and recommends and/or takes appropriate action.
- Reviews applications or other program documents independently or in conjunction with supervisor to determine acceptance or make decisions pertaining to program.
- Recruits program participants, members and volunteers utilizing most appropriate promotional or marketing methods, such as individual letters, brochures or presentations at meetings.
- Develops, compiles and writes communications and promotional literature for distribution such as newsletters, brochures or flyers; coordinates process from development through printing and distribution.
- Develops and facilitates workshops, meetings or conferences; coordinates logistics, scheduling and participant communications.
- Interacts and maintains liaison with students, faculty, staff and outside/community agencies in facilitating program objectives.
Must be 18+ and pass a Vulnerable Sector Screening. First Aid and working with youth experience an asset but not required. Must be able to participate safely in this sport oriented program.Interviews will be held May 23rd and 30th , call 647-783-0718 to book an appointment time.