At JuneWarren-Nickle’s Energy Group (JWN) you will be directly involved in the success of a variety of information products/publications serving the upstream oil and gas industry for over 7 decades. JWN is Canada’s largest integrated and most-recognized energy information services company, producing authoritative print and online publications, extensive data sets, maps, charts, directories, events and conferences.
JWN is currently recruiting for a permanent full time Marketing Coordinator to assist the team with a variety of marketing, trade show and sales support functions. Accountabilities will include participation in the development of marketing communications and promotional materials, coordinating trade show logistics and day-to-day marketing functions.
Trade shows and Conferences
- Assist in developing a strategic plan to determine annual trade show participation.
- Manage and coordinate trade shows for JWN, consisting of; trade show logistics, ordering/mailing/shipping publications and coordinating internal staff attendance at all relevant industry trade shows and conferences.
- Be the prime representative for the company at all trade shows, as a product and publication expert for the given audience.
- Maintain all marketing and trade show related administration duties and work processes.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry associations and trade show organizers.
- Performed effectively, on time and within budget in according to performance and quality standards that focuses on customer satisfaction to meet all corporate goals & objectives.
- Coordinate marketing and circulation strategies throughout the year to maximize efforts of branding and product promotion.
- Work with team members to build a diverse range of marketing communication collateral, including e-newsletters, direct mail pieces, print and digital advertising, and trade show collateral.
- Support day to day marketing responsibilities including assisting with user feedback surveys.
Qualifications & Education:
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 2-5 years of related marketing experience (equivalencies will be considered).
- Understanding the publishing, oil & gas, and construction industries are would be strong assets.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills; exceptional presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; high attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a high pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Capable of multitasking, establishing priorities and managing multiple projects.
- Strong leadership abilities with an efficient “doer” attitude and an ability to ‘take ownership’ of products to ensure their success.
- Product management/marketing experience is considered an asset; as is event or conference marketing.
Closing Date: June 30, 2014. Apply immediately as qualified candidates will be interviewed and possibly hired prior to the closing date. Send resume with cover letter via email. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
JuneWarren-Nickle’s Energy Group (JWN) is Canada’s largest integrated and most-recognized energy information services company,...