At JuneWarren-Nickle’s Energy Group (JWN) you will be directly involved in the success of a variety of information products/publications serving the upstream oil and gas industry for over 7 decades. JWN is Canada’s largest integrated and most-recognized energy information services company, producing authoritative print and online publications, extensive data sets, maps, charts, directories, events and conferences.
JWN is currently recruiting for a temporary, full-time, dynamic, passionate, highly skilled Data Entry Clerk to join our Data Services team in Edmonton. This position is responsible for performing a wide range of sales order entry, customer service, and database maintenance tasks for the company’s numerous publications.
- Entering customer applications and providing sales support to the sales representatives
- Updating and maintaining the database through research and a variety of reports
- Keying source material from competitive publications
- Filing current customer applications and cleaning information kept for referral
- Performing various projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring all work activities are performed effectively, within time and budget parameters, and according to performance and quality standards
Qualifications & Education:
- High school diploma; College/University education considered an asset
- Strong keyboarding/typing skills with an emphasis on both accuracy and speed, with experience in a high volume, repetitive work environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy in review and input of detailed information
- Ability to produce results at a consistent, high standard
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills; experience dealing with customers over the telephone and by email
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team setting
- The ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects and to meet deadlines
- A positive, professional attitude and demeanor
Closing Date: Wednesday July 3rd. Apply immediately, as qualified candidates will be interviewed and possibly hired prior to posting closing date.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high energy. Do you want an opportunity to grow, contribute and be challenged in a success-driven environment? We look for people with a passion for what they do and are motivated by a desire to succeed. We believe that finding the right people is paramount to our success. If you are interested in applying for this position, send a cover letter, including salary expectation and resume.