ADVERTISING TRAFFIC CONTROLLER – DIRECTORIES
At JuneWarren-Nickle’s Energy Group (JWN), you will be directly involved in the success of a variety of information products/publications serving the upstream oil and gas industry for over seven decades. JWN is Canada’s largest integrated and most recognized energy information services company, producing authoritative print and online publications, extensive data sets, maps, charts, databases, events and conferences.
JWN is currently recruiting for a full-time dynamic, passionate, highly skilled Advertising Traffic Controller - Directories to join our Editorial Assistance team in Edmonton to act as a liaison between the Sales, Creative Services and Data Entry departments to finalize all advertising applications to the point of having electronic artwork or original materials supplied so that ad production can proceed.
- Review advertising applications and facilitate the recording and transfer of information required to complete applications for customer sign off, agency acceptance or sales person approval.
- Prioritize the applications according to the production schedule.
- Maintain advertising reports for current and future publications.
- Distribute ad reports, as scheduled, for current and future publications to the appropriate managers.
- Review all database listing and display applications.
- Work with ‘on holds’ until they are cancelled or signed off.
- Managing ‘on holds’ for the sales reps, keeping them informed of the order status
- Participating in department meetings.
- Provide the highest level of customer service across every aspect of internal and external business
- Ensure all work activities are performed effectively, within time and budget, and in accordance to the company’s performance and quality standards.
- High school diploma enhanced by training in database maintenance and/or computer software applications
- Customer service experience with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven, ever changing environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and Mac environment
- Good organizational and time management abilities with a high attention to detail
- Familiarity with Double Click for Publisher an asset but not necessary
- Previous experience in a publishing environment would be a strong asset
Closing date: June 24, 2013. Apply immediately, as qualified candidates will be interviewed and possibly hired prior to the posted closing date.
If interested in this opportunity, forward a resume complete with cover letter and salary expectations.