The Territory Manager will be responsible for leading the placement of product, sales development and execution of sales strategy for footwear and boutique accounts for Julie Lopez in Toronto and surrounding territories. The Territory Manager will have defined accounts and call on new accounts. This candidate will work directly with the specialty, footwear and luxury accounts to meet and exceed all sales targets, present a powerful brand image through product, merchandising, and marketing efforts. This position requires the ability to hit the ground running and sell in the new line to many new accounts.
*All states are open for representation
- Placement of product to footwear, boutique and speciality stores.
- On the street selling directly to stores.
- Development and execution of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Frequent and effective communication with management and accounts.
- Strong retail math skill set desired
- 5 years footwear sales experience
- Territory management skills commensurate with sales experience
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge in footwear
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, driven.
- Can work from home office
- Maintain high profile communication skills and must possess the ability to present clearly and effectively
Draw and generous commissions
Julie Lopez, LLC. is dedicated to creating, engineering and manufacturing comfortable designer footwear in Italy for women of all ages...