Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and enjoyable environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 17, 2014
I enjoyed working at Juicy Couture, the staff were all friendly and we all seemed to work well together as a team. We all had our sections of the store to stay in and we were always kept busy with a task and/or helping customers. I learned more about giving exceptional customer service skills and techniques in increasing my sales.
fun working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 6, 2013
• Provided advice, styling tips and product knowledge to customers
• Contributed to good monthly sales figures and exceeded personal sales goals
• Organized merchandise and stock inventories
Retail Store
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2012
Great people, great culture, but upper management does not cooperate.
Fun atmosphere and good pay.
Supervising Manager
Supervising Manager (Former Employee), Mercedes, TxJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: amazing employee discount
Cons: the store closed down
Juicy Couture was the best retail job! I loved my job!! A typical day included looking at the sale goals, at what the promotions are. Customer service was a huge part of our job, so it was taught when hired. We would have coaching sessions to refresh customer service skills. My co-workers were awesome! The hardest part, sometimes, was meeting our goal when it was really slow. I enjoyed my job very much, getting to know customers and meeting new people.
productive and upbeat company
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: clientelling, wardrobing
Cons: the brand was sold and the new owners took the brand in a different direction
I got to wardrobe my clients. I learned how to style, different cuts and fabrics of clothes. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing the the customers were satisifed with their purchases because I could help them find what they were looking for (plus a few other items)
a good place to work
Senior Hiring & Training Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 5, 2015
the company change its vision very often which made it go out of business to quickly
Productive and Welcoming Work Place
BOH Associate- Stock (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJanuary 4, 2015
I spent a year working for Juicy Couture and it was an amazing experience with great pay given to me because of my previous retail experience. I would come into work and jump into work, my manager always let me punch in early since I was always an hour early. I learned how to stock and replenish the sales floor. I learned how to change the clothing styles from the mannequins. My managers from different sections of the store were all welcoming and easy to get along with, time to time I would also help their sections. During the holidays was the hardest part because sometimes we would run out of the size or style a customer wants. I enjoyed working with my manager. He assisted me when it came to school work and being flexible with my college schedule.
Fun Place
Customer service, helping guest (Former Employee), commerceeJanuary 1, 2015
front desk work, answered calls, made calls, greeted customers, filed papers, basic cuomputer knowledge, kept place clean
Best Job Ever
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYDecember 31, 2014
This company doesn't have any retail shops anymore but it was a very great company to work for and I'm glad I got the opportunity for work for them.
Customer Service (Former Employee), new jerseyDecember 21, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: short hours
like most retail jobs it was a business of marketing the merchandise by also wearing them too. It was usually hectic but besides that the people were outgoing and dynamic, much like atmosphere the store produced
This was a fun and postitive work enviorment
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Palm Desert, CANovember 4, 2014
This was a fun place to work. We were encouraged to be great leaders and always have a postive attitude. Creativity was at its best at this job.
Productive working environment
Junior Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJOctober 28, 2014
Requires a person who is passionate about retail

Learning new ideas and sharing a creative mindset

being able to achieve any goals

focusing on customer service
fun place to work for
Supervisor / Customer Service / Cashier (Former Employee), Camarillo, CASeptember 24, 2014
a typical day at work involved mostly customer service, cleaning, folding and making sure the customer was 100% satisfied with there visit.
Fun workplace
Fashion Marketing & PR Assistant (Former Employee), London, Regents StreetSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: 50 pounds travel expenses per week
Cons: i wish i was involved more in what was going on.
Great location, right above the store on Regents street. It was a very pleasant place to work at. Lovely team. I learned about even planning, signage, admin, pr stock control, invoices, updating customer database..
The hardest part of the job was that I didn't get payed.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work for such an amazing brand
Fun Workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee), London, ENGSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: near my house
Cons: long hours and late hours
It is lovely working at Juicy as it is Girlie and more family like however, I want to do something more related towards my Career.
I studied LAW and graduate with a 2:1.
Floor Supervisor
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando,FLSeptember 8, 2014
o Assist Store manager in controlling and impacting annual sales of $7 million
o Train and coach over 60 associates to exemplify the brand
o Create and implement operational standards
o Maximize sales and conversion through coaching on the sales floor by implementing the company’s CSM and J Service program
Fun working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Commerce, CASeptember 2, 2014
Helping customers find the perfect outfit for the weekend or for the week is an amazing feeling. We all need an adviser when it comes to your outfit . My managers and co workers where all amazing, i felt right at home .
THE ABSOLUTE BEST COMPANY
Customer Service (Former Employee), Livermore, CA / Walnut CreekAugust 13, 2014
THE ABSOLUTE BEST COMPANY I had the amazing opportunity to work for and I got a great promotion. I only wish we hadn't closed. I miss this job so much. One my greatest accomplishments. I left this job with so much confidence and love for so many people that I met through the experience.
I was a contractor
Loss Prevention Officer (Former Employee), Woodbury CommonsAugust 5, 2014
I was a contractor.

i worked for Easter Security Corporation
The company Changed the store over
they ended the Security contract
Enjoyable and constructive work enviornment
Stock Associate/Sales Associate (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLAugust 3, 2014
Pros: friendly staff, free lunches, birthday celebrations
A typical day at work was fun and exciting, with many people I enjoyed being around and working with. We were always busy but I loved it more when business pickled up. I learned how to fold clothes,censor items, take inventory, how to properly organize certain items, replenish the selling floor, and how to sell the product. Management was good. All my supervisors were easy to get along with and so were my co-workers. We all seemed to work together as one good team. I wouldn't say that there was much difficulty in my job, whenever something seemed like it was becoming difficult, I found a way to deal with it and take care of the problem. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the people I got to know at the job every day and meeting new customers. I like being social. I also liked figuring out problems and coming up with solutions, such as how to organize better and resolving conflict between co-workers or customers and co-workers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Juicy Couture

Madonna and J-Lo have a Juicy secret. Both have been known to wear the ubiquitous Juicy Couture track suit. The Juicy Couture – Read more

Juicy Couture Photos