Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 6, 2013
• Provided advice, styling tips and product knowledge to customers
• Contributed to good monthly sales figures and exceeded personal sales goals
• Organized merchandise and stock inventories
Retail Store
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2012
Great people, great culture, but upper management does not cooperate.
Fun atmosphere and good pay.
Great, fun company to work for.
Store Manager (Former Employee), NYCApril 14, 2014
Keeping a team motivated while driving results on the sales floor. Organizing and maintaining several stockrooms while overseeing operations team on scheduling and shipping/recieving.
Beautiful brand!
District Manager (Current Employee), NY, NJ, AZ, LA, NV, MN, ILMarch 23, 2014
At BeBe I truly became a stronger Leader and first time multi-unit Manager. This was an amzing experience and truly the BEST part of my career. Took away a lot of learnings inluding so much knowledge about fashion, trend and Talent.
Productive, fun place to work at.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), North Star mallMarch 21, 2014
Pros: great breaks through out your shift, good hours, flexible
Juicy Couture has been an awesome place to work at and gain more experience with sales, and customers. it has shown me a lot of new skills and techniques to which i can use in my future. i have no reason to leave the company except for the fact that it is more than likely shutting down by August of this year, and they have suggested we start our job – more... search ASAP. – less
Easy going place to work at
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJMarch 16, 2014
Pros: great discount, great coworkers
Cons: not enough hours
Very good place to work at, managers are cool but at the same time want you to do your best. I have the BEST co workers, they feel more like teammates than co workers. The work environment is very relaxing and makes you want to come to work, even when it is but the team makes it fun.
This job included retail, costumer service, managing the floor etc.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Queens Town MdMarch 5, 2014
Pros: discount on clothes
Cons: hours of work. example: working nights.
I managed the stores daily goals, the employees, did conference calls, sales etc. The management was great and I loved going to work every day. My co-workers were very down-to-earth and easy to get along with. The hardest thing about my job was keeping my employees on a working level, rather than on a friend level. I would recommend this job to someone – more... who loves retails, costumer service and to someone who is out going. – less
Fun and High Standard
Sale Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Roseville, CAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: hour lunches
Everyday is a new customer and retail experience. Management is always on top of whats happening in the company and letting the employees know whats going on.
Great people and fun enviroment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: good pay commison wise
Cons: management was not the best
learned the how to work on 5th ave and make very good money but the management was a work in progress
Productive & Fun workplace!
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Tannersville, PAFebruary 5, 2014
I absolutely love each and every one of my co- workers! The environment is absolutely perfect. A typical day at work is very fast- paced but can often get extremely slow when the weather is poor. I have learned to be open to getting to know customers, I have met some pretty amazing people through my Juicy Couture. :)
Fast pace work place
Stock Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 16, 2014
Depends on the manager you are working with. Overall the job is very good compare to other retail stores.
Friendly place to work
Associate (Former Employee), Cabazon, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Environment very big on customer service and is great with customers
A high-end retail job in the heart of a historic district
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 7, 2014
My job was to get customers excited about clothes and get them to try them on and purchase them
Worse
Sales Associate/Stock (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 4, 2014
Great product but worse people ever worked for. Managers racial profile staff and customers. Stealing sales and prizes for favorites. Suck up & kiss butt will get you into management
Choose Juicy
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New YorkDecember 27, 2013
Pros: environment, discount, coworkers, customers
Cons: hours, unsteady schedule, pay
Honestly Juicy was one of my favorite companies to work for. Ever since under the direction of Skaist Taylor, Juicy has always had a special place in my heart. I've worked sales for two locations: NYC's 5th Ave flagship and the Westchester location and I LOVED it. Besides the amazing employee discount, respect, and great environment. It was just a great – more... space to be around and I loved going to work. You learn a lot about what people are willing to spend their money on and that was the most interesting part. I love working with customers to find everything they want and then everything they didn't even know about. I always try to educate the customer about Juicy Couture because most employes don't know its history and all the great details that made it special. – less
Fun, friendly, productive work environment with a focus on the customer experience
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 11, 2013
Pros: company has a strong and strategic development plan for all levels of growth, alot of in-store contests allowing associates to recieve free money or items from the store.
Cons: juicy couture merchandise has not evolved fast enough for the fashion world, company lacks popularity/demand.
Team is dedicated to driving store results and servicing clients. Team members are motivated, super friendly and create a happy work environment. The managers are very intellectual, very reactive and great with associate interaction. I've learned so much as a leader in the short time I've been here. It's an experience I'll always carry with me.
girly girl!
Assistant manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 30, 2013
Pros: meet great co-workers
Cons: not enough hours
If you love to dress to impress, then you will love to work here. you will make many sales and meet nice new poeple daily.
Fun workplace
sales associate (Former Employee), Garden City, NYNovember 24, 2013
- Met sales goals
- Built client profile book
- Maintained store appearance
- Friendly management and co-workers
A good management team.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 22, 2013
Pros: good manangement team.
Cons: poor benefits
A good company to work for and good management team over all.
Juciy Couture
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILNovember 16, 2013
Typical retail store. Hours were all over the place and not that great. Atmosphere was nice. Store manager was was awesome, those under her in supervisor positions need more training.

1 2 3 4

About Juicy Couture

Madonna and J-Lo have a Juicy secret. Both have been known to wear the ubiquitous Juicy Couture track suit. The Juicy Couture – Read more

Juicy Couture Photos