Juicy Couture Employee Review

View all Juicy Couture reviews

Open job
Sales rep (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale ,FL1 October 2013
Environment where you can communicate with customers and help them finding everything that they are looking for and need. I learn how to be open and take the good or the bad that comes along with a job. Management was ok just needed to be on the same page. My co-workers was an amazing team player. The hardest part of my job was when I am not able to find the right size of a item that the customers are looking for. The most enjoyable part of my job is when the store is open and asking the customers would you like help finding your size or a particular item. And letting them walk away with a smile on their face. And 1 year or couple months later come back to your store asking for your service and saying they remember you and the size that you handed them was perfect. Help people in the world is a A+ for me because I love to smile and seeing someone else smile makes my day. Meeting new people and seeing new faces and getting feed backs on what you should improve is a great way to improve your customer service skills.
Pros
Help Customers
Cons
Not being organize and communition

Other Juicy Couture Employee Reviews

Great Company
Assistant/Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 May 2017
The company was great, had good discounts and cared about staff. The downfall was that there was no general manager or head office in Canada, so at times it got hard to communicate on what exactly the office was expecting.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
no head office in Canada
discount and great management team
Store General Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 March 2016
consistency and communication are key to success gm are their to inspire the team and not to boss around i learned a lot from guess how to manage time and people.
Pros
great benefit package for manger
Cons
low promotion rates